New Standardized Guild Items

Read me first before posting anywhere!

Moderators: Dungeon Masters, Hala DM

Samhaim
Team Member; Retired with honors

New Standardized Guild Items

Post by Samhaim » Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:00 pm

Guild items are now available to any guild who is formally recognized by the Arkaz team. To acquire a set of items for your guild, the guild leader needs to submit an application to the team with the following information:

1. Guild name
2. Approximate guild size
3. Type of guild/Focus of guild (IE Mage Guild, Martial guild, etc)
4. Existence of guild items already (If so, if your guild decides they want to take advantage of the new system, they will have to forfeit any/all old guild items)
5. Is your guild Type 1 or Type 2 (Player Run or NPC Run)

In regards to the item, they will be the same item throughout the guild. The only thing that will change is power level based on ranking. We also need the following information on the item:

1. Type of item (Slotted, non-slotted, specify which slot please)
2. Any RP Significance you want behind the items (including but not limited to item names and description as well as an rp reason why your guild would have the items).
3. The number of ranks your guild possesses (you are allowed to have between 4-7 ranks plus an officer and leader item. The more ranks you have, the less powerful each individual item is. The first rank item is always without properties and your guild may choose not to use it).
4. Do you want merging or non-merging items? (Merging items are significantly weaker)
5. Preference on the kind of properties you want on the items (Exact stats will be decided by the team member assigned to your request).

There is no time constraint to getting this application in, so please contact your guild members via the forums and decide as a guild what you want. Send all requests to 'Team Members' once you've decided what your guild wants.

Ronan
The One
The One

Re: New Standardized Guild Items

Post by Ronan » Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:47 am

This is still active; if you are a guild wishing items please send a PM to the Team Members group (not just the DMs, please, I will not see it! :wink: )

If you are a guild leader waiting on guild items, please send me a PM.