Adament(Waas,Dima,Von'nes, etc) AFK

Read me first before posting anywhere!

Moderators: Dungeon Masters, Hala DM

Adament
Team Member; Retired with honors

Adament(Waas,Dima,Von'nes, etc) AFK

Post by Adament » Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:29 pm

Hey guys just wanted everyone to know that I am still alive and doing well. I have not been in game much lately but I do check boards daily. My reason for being AFK is that I have been busy enjoying our early spring. Been trying to get the yard in shape, landscaping, etc. Wife tells me the other day she is going to the sale barn(live stock auction) so I tell her to get whatever she wants, I arrive home from work to find a baby pygmy goat and four ginny hens to go along with her growing flock of chickens. This along with putting in a bigger garden this year and putting in an orchard has kept my busy building pens, coops, and any number of animal houses. Hope to play/dm one of these days once I get caught up but it has all been great fun even if a lot of work. I hope everyone is well and doing great themselves and I miss seeing you all around but I should be back active one of these days unless my wife brings something else home(I hope I can eat whatever she brings next). :lol:

Have fun and see you all soon!

Dennis
My RP strategy for playing a low wisdom character is to basically just be myself.