Working on the database server

Read me first before posting anywhere!

Moderators: Dungeon Masters, Hala DM

terryrayc
lord of all I prevail
lord of all I prevail

Re: Working on the database server

Post by terryrayc » Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:16 pm

sigh, okay good news is there is nothing wrong with the server. I shut it down. Seems I got back into town Saturday night just in time for the AC unit in my home to die. Right now the room I keep the server in is a wonderful 99 degrees. The AC company will have the new unit installed Friday....joy,yes I'm staying with at my mother in law's house for a few days because 99 is way to hot...welcome to Florida.

After they fix the air I'll power everything up. But with the heat I'd just burn out the server farm and I don't want to do that.
Visit the Arkaz Wiki at http://www.arkaz.com/lore

struldbruggian
Lost One
Lost One

Post by struldbruggian » Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:28 am

awww Terry, that sux! and good call on the servers, we can wait til its cooled down, and a little break won't hurt anyone. Florida summers are no joke when it comes to hot and humid. thanks for the heads up and for dealing with all the issues for us. feel free come on up to orlando/oviedo if you ever need a place to chill out - we've got a guest room, a nice pool and can make a yummy pitcher or two of frozen margaritas. *huggles* sorry bout the a/c, hope it gets sorted soon.

~ struldbruggian

terryrayc
lord of all I prevail
lord of all I prevail

Post by terryrayc » Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:17 am

ah it was getting toward time to replace it. Seems builders in Florida go cheat with things like that and at nearly 9 years old the unit was getting about ready to be replaced....I just hate having to rush things through. I did get a great deal on a new AC so that worked out, it just sucks that it'll be Friday.
Visit the Arkaz Wiki at http://www.arkaz.com/lore

einnoc
Lost One
Lost One

Post by einnoc » Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:14 pm

Server is still down and it has been down ,for more than 15 hours.. an I have tried direct connect :(

einnoc
Lost One
Lost One

Post by einnoc » Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:16 pm

And donation login is still not working, I would gladly donate for having fun, as I did when I played world of warcraft.