Moderators: Dungeon Masters, Hala DM, (Team) Team Members

terryrayc
lord of all I prevail
lord of all I prevail

The Isle of Eternity (Toloira)

Post by terryrayc » Wed Feb 08, 2006 4:05 am

Toloira (Island of Eternity)

A study of Toloira by Alvin Shr'ug (translated from elvish):

The island that is called by the elves Toloira ( which means The island of eternity) has a rich source of minerals, gems, plants and animals.
It is no wonder when the first elf landed on this island his breath was taking and he stayed there.

If you walk through the Island there are a lot of rare plants and creatures around. In the middle of the Island there is a big crystal that has a strange bright glow around it. After a long study it seems like the crystal wasnt always there when the Island was formed, but somehow it came there...Almost as if it fell from the sky.

More study of the ground it indicates that the ground wasnot always as fertile as it is now. At the moment the crystal came on the Island the ground seemed to grow richer..

A lot of elves heard about an Island, a paradise on earth and started looking for Toloira. Some indeed found it.. some got lost..
The elves who found it remained on the island and built a wonderous city there.

The crystal on the island seems to give off a strange kind of power. Wizards, sorcerrers and more scientist are still debating why the land is so rich, what the influance of the crystal is and where the crystal came from.

Imp
Team Member; Retired with honors

Post by Imp » Sun Sep 24, 2006 4:11 pm

*Nudges Terry.*

terryrayc
lord of all I prevail
lord of all I prevail

Post by terryrayc » Sun Sep 24, 2006 4:41 pm

I'm on it ;)

terror2001
The One
The One