Portalling Issues

Yes it says General which means just that.

Moderators: Dungeon Masters, Hala DM

struldbruggian
Lost One
Lost One

Portalling Issues

Post by struldbruggian » Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:56 pm

hey, just a heads up.... I tried to take Ella from Arkaz over to Avlis ahead of the weekend's trade fair. I portalled to Ysgard and was dominated there, with a message saying i couldn't server hop there from Iron...

I logged out, logged back in on Iron, had myself undominated and tried again... I got to Ysgard ok this time, but for prudence sake saved and logged there, before logging back in to complete the trip... but when I logged back into Ysgard, it was a different, older version of Ella, different xp, inventory items, gold. ugh... went back to Iron got undominated tried again, this time, got to Ysgard with right character details, without saving continued on to Hala and back with no issues but when I continued on to Deglos, I was again dominated and now with a different older version of Ella... *sigh*

I logged back onto Iron, got undominated, and stayed put. I'm not sure where the problem is, but perhaps Hala/Ysgard portal may be having issues? If someone knows any dm's that have tech savvy and access on Ysgard/Hala might be good to have a look, thanks!!

char name: Elorwyn Luminarem
gsid: struldbruggian

struldbruggian
Lost One
Lost One

Re: Portalling Issues

Post by struldbruggian » Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:47 am

problem resolved! thanks Themi <3

struldbruggian
Lost One
Lost One

Re: Portalling Issues

Post by struldbruggian » Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:47 am

oops! i spoke too soon....
portalling back over from deglos to ysgard it happened again.. wrong char version *sighs*

i suspect that hala/ysgard may need a reset or something

also need my correct character restored on ysgard

thanks for anyone who can help with that ;~)