Player Quotes

Yes it says General which means just that.

Moderators: Hala DM, Dungeon Masters

Post Reply
Alphonse
Team Member; Retired with honors
Posts: 2475
Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2005 12:00 am
Location: the DM client (GMT)

Player Quotes

Post by Alphonse » Fri Sep 23, 2005 9:07 am

Having seen some of the things that were said last night I think its definately time we had a player quotes thread.

So here you go. Somewhere to stitch up all those other players :)

Alphonse
Team Member; Retired with honors
Posts: 2475
Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2005 12:00 am
Location: the DM client (GMT)

Post by Alphonse » Tue Oct 04, 2005 1:32 pm

Taken from Sonja's journal before it was edited out.
Sonja's Journal wrote:A few of us prayed over them while Alphonse stood erect and proud
I now have to explain to my boss what was so funny I drenched my keyboard in coffee :D

The gauntlet is now well and truely thrown down :D

User avatar
Daemona
Area Builder
Area Builder
Posts: 3214
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2005 12:00 am
Location: New Jersey, USA (GMT -4, -5)

Post by Daemona » Tue Oct 04, 2005 1:52 pm

Alphonse wrote:Taken from Sonja's journal before it was edited out.
Sonja's Journal wrote:A few of us prayed over them while Alphonse stood erect and proud
I now have to explain to my boss what was so funny I drenched my keyboard in coffee :D

The gauntlet is now well and truely thrown down :D
*tries to find a very deep hole to hide in*

*Is very glad he did not find the one on twigs and logs*

kazlaan
Team Member; Retired with honors
Posts: 866
Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2005 12:00 am
Location: *on the dark side...and lost somewhere in the real world....*

Post by kazlaan » Fri Oct 07, 2005 7:33 am

Sonja's Journal wrote:A few of us prayed over them while Alphonse stood erect and proud
:shock:

OMG.....

Haven't seen that IG ...maybe a closer look....

DAMN..I lost the screenshot I have made ... *mutters*

User avatar
MissyFlows
Informed One
Informed One
Posts: 176
Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2005 12:00 am
Location: GMT+1 now (DST makes it +2)

Post by MissyFlows » Fri Oct 07, 2005 9:32 am

kazlaan wrote:
:shock:

OMG.....

Haven't seen that IG ...maybe a closer look....

DAMN..I lost the screenshot I have made ... *mutters*

haha :wink:

Alphonse
Team Member; Retired with honors
Posts: 2475
Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2005 12:00 am
Location: the DM client (GMT)

Post by Alphonse » Fri Oct 14, 2005 7:14 pm

*rips out of context*
Sonja Pyre: [Whisper] May I touch?
Nat'Arie Tir'Narr: [Whisper] *nods* i dont think he'll mind
Sonja Pyre: [Talk] *rubs his huge head*
*sniggers*
*creater / destroyer of worlds*

User avatar
Daemona
Area Builder
Area Builder
Posts: 3214
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2005 12:00 am
Location: New Jersey, USA (GMT -4, -5)

Post by Daemona » Fri Oct 14, 2005 8:08 pm

Alphonse wrote:*rips out of context*
Sonja Pyre: [Whisper] May I touch?
Nat'Arie Tir'Narr: [Whisper] *nods* i dont think he'll mind
Sonja Pyre: [Talk] *rubs his huge head*
*sniggers*
ouch, Ouch, OUCH

*grumbles* It was Nat's bear, yeah that is it a bear.

no doubt now where Al got his reputation

Sianae
Informed One
Informed One
Posts: 113
Joined: Fri Sep 16, 2005 12:00 am
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark (GMT+2)

Post by Sianae » Fri Oct 14, 2005 8:43 pm

no doubt now where Al got his reputation
nope :lol:

kazlaan
Team Member; Retired with honors
Posts: 866
Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2005 12:00 am
Location: *on the dark side...and lost somewhere in the real world....*

Post by kazlaan » Sat Oct 22, 2005 2:30 pm

When a ranger meets domestic animals.....

or

A female in a male body and anatomy...... :twisted:

*slightly edited to get the whole story ;) *

Nat'Arie Tir'Narr: Intelligence Check, Roll 1d20: 5 + Modifier: 1 = Total: 6
Nat'Arie Tir'Narr: PC Dicebag :[Public] What do you want to do?
Nat'Arie Tir'Narr: [EXIT]
Sonja Pyre: You are no longer pale
Sonja Pyre: Intelligence Check, Roll 1d20: 7 + Modifier: 1 = Total: 8
Helthor : [Tell] *the oxe gives milk...so it is a cow...* (to Nat)
Nat'Arie Tir'Narr: *chukles quietely to herself*
Helthor : [Tell] *the bucket for the well is useless.....*
Sonja Pyre: The bucket for the well is not attached
Sonja Pyre: Of what possible use is that?
Nat'Arie Tir'Narr: the oxe there *points* is a cow..
Nat'Arie Tir'Narr: it gives milk you see...
Helthor : ((*cries*))
Sonja Pyre: Is there water in it?
Nat'Arie Tir'Narr: havent look
Nat'Arie Tir'Narr: *looked
Helthor : ((*cries because of laughing so hard*
Sonja Pyre: [Tell] helthor said the bucket is useless
Helthor : ))
Nat'Arie Tir'Narr: [Tell] and that the oxe is a cow, because it gives milk...
Sonja Pyre: *picks up the bucket*
Sonja Pyre: *carries it into the fenced area
Take 20 : Nat'Arie Tir'Narr : Animal Empathy : *success* : (20 + 5 = 25 vs. DC: 16)
Dominated Ox.
Sonja Pyre: *sets the bucket under the oxen.
Nat'Arie Tir'Narr: hello miss will you stand still for a while?
Sonja Pyre: *looks at Nat* You are the one close to animals
Helthor : [Tell] let the oxen go!!!
Nat'Arie Tir'Narr: she will stand still right now i think
Sonja Pyre: Do you know how to have her give milk?
You are no longer dominating Ox.
Nat'Arie Tir'Narr: no
Ox: mmmmmmooooooooooooooo
Nat'Arie Tir'Narr: but i think those things under it might help
Sonja Pyre: *Looks underneath it* Perhaps these?
Nat'Arie Tir'Narr: try
Ox: *there is just one of those things*
Sonja Pyre: *reaches under and squeezes*
Ox: MMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Nat'Arie Tir'Narr: ((ROLF))
Sonja Pyre: *blushes*
Sonja Pyre: That was no female
Nat'Arie Tir'Narr: *blushes heavily*

:twisted:

and an addition :D
Sonjas journal wrote: Stand near the well and trying to decide what needed done next I noticed the buck by the well was not attached and Nat thought it good for milking a cow. She pointed to the Oxen and suggested it the best one.*scratches out the rest of the entry*
*Note to self, Rangers know of wild animals and not domesticated ones*

Sianae
Informed One
Informed One
Posts: 113
Joined: Fri Sep 16, 2005 12:00 am
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark (GMT+2)

Post by Sianae » Sat Oct 22, 2005 3:13 pm

:oops:

It was a trap!

*mutters a curse about the male mind*

Post Reply