Character Journals :D

Yes it says General which means just that.

Moderators: Dungeon Masters, Hala DM

Alphonse
Team Member; Retired with honors

Character Journals :D

Post by Alphonse » Thu Sep 29, 2005 1:21 pm

I have to say I'm loving peoples journals. Its something really helps me out as a DM, as it gives me idea for personalised events and plots. :)

Its also really great to see the IC interpretations of what went on, although you dont ~ALL~ have to talk about Al and Cat every single journal entry. Before anyone says anything yes I know Al's journal does, but hes allowed to.

Keep it up guys. Its great fun reading them at work
*creater / destroyer of worlds*

Daemona
Area Builder
Area Builder

Post by Daemona » Thu Sep 29, 2005 1:33 pm

I completely agree and have noticed things I perceive IG to be confirmed in the journals. Although this is OOC information the players are doing an outstanding job of displaying it IG.
As for Al and Cat, I only mention it when it comes up IG but does come up. You guys do such a great job of RP and the posting of the log from the old man, what can I say?
I want to see more journals out there personally.
Speaking for myself, I started doing this for personal documentation to be able to look back on it in the future and see how my character changes over time. Perceived goals now and where she really goes as life on the Islands forms her and either confirms my preferred destination or the one that events lead her to.
Great work by everyone.