ForsakenPlague's General Notes

Yes it says General which means just that.

Moderators: Dungeon Masters, Hala DM

ForsakenPlague
Team Member; Retired with honors

Re: ForsakenPlague's General Notes

Post by ForsakenPlague » Sun May 20, 2012 5:32 am

I think I've caught up with everything. If you haven't gotten a reply and are still waiting for one, give me a poke by private message!

ForsakenPlague

Post by ForsakenPlague » Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:01 pm

If you've been a part of the Fey Kingdom plot, or would like to be a larger part of it, I'm waiting on follow-up private messages. This story line will eventually close out for good if I don't get enough player interest in it.

ForsakenPlague

Post by ForsakenPlague » Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:20 pm

Hi boys and girls, guys and gals!

You wouldn't believe how many private messages I get every day, not to mention IRC messages, emails, etc. Thus, things have a tendency to slip past me.

Are you waiting on something? Were you supposed to get a response about an item? Did you ask me to check on some bugs? Did you ever hear back about your PrC request?

If so, please give me a gentle poke about it in a private message, and thanks for your patience!

ForsakenPlague

ForsakenPlague

Post by ForsakenPlague » Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:45 pm

Hi guys and gals,

Are you waiting to hear back on a Player Housing request? Are you itching to use up your DM Tokens? Did your PrC request or deity conversion seem to disappear into thin air? Give me a (gentle) poke!

Things have a habit of slipping through the cracks, and a little reminder never, ever hurts.

ForsakenPlague

ForsakenPlague

Post by ForsakenPlague » Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:44 pm

Happy New Years! With that said and done, it's time for a bump in regards to waiting on things from the team. Did you submit a DM Token request with no word back? Do you have a Player Housing project pending? Did you need a rules clarification, or a deity change?

If you said yes to any of the above, please give me a poke! There's a chance your private message or email has slipped through the cracks.

FP

ForsakenPlague

Post by ForsakenPlague » Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:41 pm

Hi boys and girls, guys and gals, if you've encountered any recent bugs or have any questions about what may or may not be a bug in our crafting system, please shoot me a private message! We've added quite a few recipes recently, and while we did lots of spot-checking, I want to make sure nothing snuck through. Thanks!

FP

ForsakenPlague

Post by ForsakenPlague » Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:01 pm

Hi boys and girls, guys and gals, I hope everyone had fun at the latest event surrounding the Architect! I've received quite a few private messages from players following up on one lead or another. This is great! I'm going to be opening a section of individualized forums in the next few days that will allow me to keep track of and speedily respond to these kind of messages. Please be patient till then; game on! :D

FP

P.S. Read this in the meantime...