ForsakenPlague's General Notes

Yes it says General which means just that.

Moderators: Dungeon Masters, Hala DM

ForsakenPlague
Team Member; Retired with honors

Re: ForsakenPlague's General Notes

Post by ForsakenPlague » Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:33 pm

I'll be around tonight. If someone would like to talk about plots, ask questions(related to me, specifically or Arkaz in general) or need help with something that requires a Dm, this is a prime opportunity.

Jump on Irc and we'll talk; my nick is the same as my forum account-ForsakenPlague.

ForsakenPlague

Post by ForsakenPlague » Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:52 pm

I always have this nagging feeling people are waiting on me for stuff; this is a bump for material owed. If you need something from me, and haven't gotten it in a timely manner(a week to two weeks tops), send me a private message and I'll try and get on the ball.

This can be an IC response to a research post, some IG interaction, or permissions to do something with your character concerning my plots(prc or otherwise).

Also, in addition to stuff I, personally am involved in, there is a second part to this post. If you have asked the team for something, and have waited a period of time(again, approximately a week to two weeks) without any, definitive answer, please send me a private message with the details, and I'll see if I can't get the ball rolling.

ForsakenPlague

Post by ForsakenPlague » Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:26 pm

Event Announcement - Midnight Madness!

When: Sept 11th, 2010, 12:00 A.M. - 2:00 A.M.
Where: Islands Server: Old Hamlet

General Notes
-All are welcome, whether you be a low level, off-world player or an extreme alignment.
-It's all about having fun; we'll be introducing a new dungeon.
-Mark your attendance on the calendar if you know you're coming.

ForsakenPlague

Post by ForsakenPlague » Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:13 am

Event reminder! Midnight Madness, 12:00 A.M. Eastern, September 11th.

Bring your spiffy boots and cologne.

ForsakenPlague

Post by ForsakenPlague » Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:55 pm

Event will start approximately six hours from now. Bump. Bump. Bump.

ForsakenPlague

Post by ForsakenPlague » Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:01 pm

For those who attended Midnight Madness last night, I have a rare(emphasize the rarity) offer.

If the loot you received wasn't quite what you wanted, or if the loot just isn't useful to your character, send me a private message including your character name, what you originally received, and what comparative loot you would like instead, and I'll see what I can do.

ForsakenPlague

Post by ForsakenPlague » Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:09 pm

Edit: No longer in effect.

ForsakenPlague

Post by ForsakenPlague » Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:41 pm

ForsakenPlague's Guide to Redeeming Dm Reward Unicorns

After seeing how other Dms(Only the cool ones) have turned to it, and seeing how I hate handing out loot on the spot after an event, I have switched over to a Dm Reward Token system, though it has since been slightly adapted to accommodate Unicorns. Here's how it works.

1. You participate in an event run by myself, Dm Xanis. You are given, at the end, a Dm Reward Unicorn for participating. It is marked plot, non-drop and stolen, so there is no way it will leave your inventory without a Dm.

2. You contact myself, ForsakenPlague, on the forums with the following.
Required Info wrote:A. Character name
B. Number of Dm Reward Unicorns
C. What kind of reward you would like
D. Off-hand remarks supported by smiley faces about how awesome I am
3. You wait with bated breath in the hopes that you'll actually get something worth your time. Eventually, it will be flung into the side of your head with a derogatory remark when you need it least.

Part 2-C relies upon the following system. Pick one option.

Option #1 wrote:3 Unicorns: +1 Upgrade to any non-plot item
5 Unicorns: +2 Upgrade to any non-plot item
9 Unicorns: +3 Upgrade to any non-plot item
15 Unicorns: Stop whoring my Unicorns
Option #2 wrote: 1 Unicorn: Replace the name and description of any non-plot item
Option #3 wrote:1 Unicorns: A standard, +2 item
4 Unicorns: A standard, +3 item
7 Unicorns: A standard, +3 item with tiny treats
Option #4 wrote:1 Unicorn: I'll make a lame attempt at being creative, and will make you something
5 Unicorns: I'll make a lame attempt at being creative, will make you something, and will claim I tried my hardest
10 Unicorns: You no longer have access to my artistic and creative abilities; pick another option
Note: You probably expected this, but I reserve the right to refuse any request. The most-common reason for refusal will be requests for upgrades to items that are not plot, but already have extremely high stats(There will be no adding of +2 to an item that already does +4 to a stat).

Note: Items don't have to be specifically +[insert number] items. They may also include things like spell resistance, skill bonuses and more. If you were looking for something less generic, include what you'd like when you contact me, and I'll let you know if it's feasible.

ForsakenPlague

Post by ForsakenPlague » Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:53 pm

Stop whoring my Unicorns! But seriously, stop. No joke.

ForsakenPlague

Post by ForsakenPlague » Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:43 pm

Hey players, if you have sent me a private message(lore, plots, complaints, requests and more), and haven't received a reply for a week or more, please give me a poke!