ForsakenPlague's General Notes

Yes it says General which means just that.

Moderators: Dungeon Masters, Hala DM

ForsakenPlague
Team Member; Retired with honors

Re: ForsakenPlague's General Notes

Post by ForsakenPlague » Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:39 pm

EVEN ANNOUNCEMENT!

Where: Old Hamlet/East of Port LeVallon
When: Saturday, June 19th, 6:00 PM Eastern
Plot: Cult of Xanis

Special Notes:
-This is an open event. Everyone is encouraged to attend regardless of prior participation or involvement in the Cult of Xanis plot.
-All levels are welcome
-We'll aim to finish within one to two hours.
-I really, really, really, really want people to use the attendance tracking on the calendar. Use it. It helps me. Use it, or I'll find you with a rusty spoon. I can do horrible things with said rusty spoon.

ForsakenPlague

Post by ForsakenPlague » Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:09 pm

Unfortunately, due to circumstances out of my control, I will be unable to meet with the agreed upon people tonight, Thursday the 17th.

RL comes first; my apologies to those I had scheduled with.

I will provide an IC reason as to why the agreed-upon meeting will not happened tonight. Look for it within the next few hours.

ForsakenPlague

Post by ForsakenPlague » Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:28 pm

Just a quick reminder for the event this evening. Start time is roughly 6:00 P.M. It won't be a terribly long event; we're looking at an hour to two hours at the very most.

ForsakenPlague

Post by ForsakenPlague » Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:05 pm

EVENT ANNOUNCEMENT!

The Cult of Xanis Plot Conclusion

Where: Old Hamlet
When: Saturday, July 10th, 7:00 PM Eastern.

Note:
-Everyone is invited regardless of prior participation.
-We'll run for two hours, at the very most, three.
-Mark your attendance on the calendar! You don't do it, I'll officially take a rusty spoon to you during the event.

ForsakenPlague

Post by ForsakenPlague » Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:42 am

The Cult of Xanis still has a few loose ends to tie up. These can be done by forum posts within the next week or so, or by private messages sent to me.

Thank you to everyone that participated in the Cult of Xanis plot. It was a pleasure to have each and every one of you; thanks for showing up, and making it a joy to be in the client.

Hope to see each of you sooner rather than later!

ForsakenPlague

Post by ForsakenPlague » Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:17 pm

The Cult of Xanis plot is officially concluded. However, for quite a few characters, there are still a few bits and pieces left-unanswered questions, unresolved npc relationships and such.

If you have some unfinished business, and wish to conclude it, send a private message to me with a few details or post in your respective threads within the next week.

ForsakenPlague

Post by ForsakenPlague » Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:26 pm

I'm horrible at keeping track of players. It's like they have FP-Evasion devices, and deploy them every five seconds. So, considering I can't do it all by myself, I'm putting this here.

If you did something with your PC, wanted to do something with your PC, had an idea and had poked me about it, I poked you back, we talked, and I never got back to you-whatever it is, if you're still waiting for a response on something, please send me a private message titled, "ForsakenPlague - You Need a Secretary." Make sure to include a brief description of what you need.

I'll try and catch up as soon as possible. Thanks for your help!

ForsakenPlague

Post by ForsakenPlague » Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:00 pm

The private plot threads are there for quick and easy communication. It's not there so that I can scramble all over through private messages and forum posts, only to post them in your thread myself.

When you make a post in the IC section, and want a response from me, paste the exact same post into your private plot thread. If you want a reply on a private message, just post in your thread! If you don't have a thread, and want one, talk to me on irc!

That way, I don't have to scramble through the forums and my inbox organizing responses, and as such, will have time to give much longer, more specific answers to your queries!

ForsakenPlague

Post by ForsakenPlague » Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:11 pm

I know this is very short notice, but I'll be running something tonight at approximately 11:30 PM Eastern.

Come if you can, everyone is welcome even if you're an off-world or low level PC!

ForsakenPlague

Post by ForsakenPlague » Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:38 pm

I know this is very short notice, but I'll be running something tonight at approximately 11:30 PM Eastern.

Come if you can, everyone is welcome even if you're an off-world or low level PC!
My apologies to anyone that showed up last night expecting an event. Something outside of my control prevented me from accessing a computer, let alone signing into the client.