Toloira Merchants and Daytime vs. Nighttime

Yes it says General which means just that.

Moderators: Dungeon Masters, Hala DM

Toloira Merchants and Daytime vs. Nighttime

LIKE/FUN
21%
HATE/UNFUN
79%

Total votes: 19

DougDanger
unknown

Re: Toloira Merchants and Daytime vs. Nighttime

Post by DougDanger » Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:37 pm

I voted Like because i like it, it brings the world to life a bit more and adds immersion, eventually you find yourself watching the clock so you know who is open and when.( also if you follow which npc goes to what place/house, you can set up something with a DM to rob them on the way home, rob thier home, or home invasion etc , which you can't do with them standing still all the time in an open for all to view market :twisted: )
I understand why folks wouldn't like it , time inconvinience and the quest giver going home is a PITA, but what always boggles my mind is the demand for realishly hard crafting ingrediants and recipies, but unreal like merchants standing around 24/7.
I am more familiar with the concept on another server so i know where the day time and night time merchants are there, also Player run stuff never goes home there, I assume the player run merchants stay where they are put 24/7 here too? Anyhow my point is it does work it can be fun you just have to learn who's open when and not, who the night merchants are, which player run merchants sell and buy what you need all in an FOIG way.