And one reason I love snow!

Yes it says General which means just that.

Moderators: Dungeon Masters, Hala DM

Zerub
DM
DM

And one reason I love snow!

Post by Zerub » Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:59 pm

So, we got some more snow last night. I LOVE snow. For those of you that also like snow, but may not have some, here are a few pictures out my back window and just down the road. ENJOY! And if you want snow, I hope you get some!!

P.S. If you don't like snow, then don't look! ;)

demonlady
DM
DM

Re: And one reason I love snow!

Post by demonlady » Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:13 pm

Nice pictures !
They make me feel glad I'm nicely warm inside.

Melehpoam
Lost One
Lost One

Post by Melehpoam » Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:02 am

My 20-year-old son and his girlfriend flew from San Diego, California, thinking they were going to Portland, Maine (where I grew up) two days ago... they were stuck in the Philly airport for 52 hours because of this stuff, though, and finally made it in last night!

I still love it! Thanks for sharing ... Great pics!
:)

poizyn69
Informed One
Informed One

Post by poizyn69 » Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:47 am

Absolutely beautiful! I love snow..unfortunately I now live where we very seldom get any. My husband keeps telling me every winter when I'm looking out the window to see if there is any snow.."You live in the South, we don't get snow"...and I sigh and still keep wishing for it. Thanks so much for sharing.

Cameron Klym
unknown

Post by Cameron Klym » Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:22 am

I like snow. If you all want to have a lot of snow just come up to Canada. : )

Is that the typical snow fall you get there in Missouri ? Or do you get more then it shows in your pics?

Zerub
DM
DM

Post by Zerub » Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:57 am

Cameron Klym wrote:I like snow. If you all want to have a lot of snow just come up to Canada. : )

Is that the typical snow fall you get there in Missouri ? Or do you get more then it shows in your pics?
It all depends. That is a pretty decent one for us in the last few years. Last year we hardly had any. Hope to get more this year. I love the snow.

Scott

Cameron Klym
unknown

Post by Cameron Klym » Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:52 am

Yeah , I guess Missouri does not get all that much snow. What you show in your pictures is not all that much snow, compared with up here. We had more snow then that in late October this year. But then again we are a bit farther NORTH then you are. But its all good, every place is different. To bad you could not have seen and experianced all the winters I have seen. Thats a LOT of snow. I have lived in some places in Canada that by this time of year, the snow banks on the side of the roads and sidewalks are 10 ft or more in height. Good thing I like winter and snow. You every been skiing or snowshoeing?? Or sledding?? Winter camping or ice fishing??