What Crafts Need Love?

Yes it says General which means just that.

Moderators: Dungeon Masters, Hala DM

What Crafts Need Love

Poll ended at Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:08 pm

Alchemy
11%
Artificing
11%
Armorcrafting
16%
Blacksmithing
No votes
Carpentry
No votes
Cooking
16%
Gemcutting
No votes
Glassteel
5%
Herbalism
5%
Jewelcrafting
5%
Leatherworking
5%
Masonry
11%
Mining
No votes
Scrollcrafting
No votes
Tailoring
5%
Weaponcrafting
11%

Total votes: 19

ForsakenPlague
Team Member; Retired with honors

What Crafts Need Love?

Post by ForsakenPlague » Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:08 pm

The subject says it all-what crafts need love? I know not everyone uses the crafting system, but for those who do or are interested in starting, what crafts do you think need love? Love could be defined as, but is not limited to adding more items/recipes, simplifying or complicating existing recipes, adding additional resource spawns, and adjusting difficulty level and XP gained.

Every player may vote twice. If you have any additional or specific thoughts to add, please post below!

ForsakenPlague

Loki70
Lost One
Lost One

Re: What Crafts Need Love?

Post by Loki70 » Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:18 pm

My pet peeve on any of the weapon making systems is that, well, after a certain point I can't make any weapons that my character would actually use. Can I just request that some of the underrepresented weapons/items be loved?

ForsakenPlague
Team Member; Retired with honors

Post by ForsakenPlague » Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:24 pm

Loki70 wrote:My pet peeve on any of the weapon making systems is that, well, after a certain point I can't make any weapons that my character would actually use. Can I just request that some of the underrepresented weapons/items be loved?
You can certainly request that, though it's already being addressed. The recent update of 'Cobalt' and 'Greater Cobalt' weapons includes everything from daggers and longswords to double-scimitars and two-bladed swords. Additional Weaponcrafting updates('Copper', which will be rolling out soon) will also include every weapon from A-Z. As these new lines of weapons are added, the previous and incomplete sets of 'Hot' and 'Sparking' weapons will be dropped from the system.

If you do notice a weapon is missing, please bring it to my attention via private message.

FP

Loki70
Lost One
Lost One

Post by Loki70 » Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:17 pm

ForsakenPlague wrote:
Loki70 wrote:My pet peeve on any of the weapon making systems is that, well, after a certain point I can't make any weapons that my character would actually use. Can I just request that some of the underrepresented weapons/items be loved?
You can certainly request that, though it's already being addressed. The recent update of 'Cobalt' and 'Greater Cobalt' weapons includes everything from daggers and longswords to double-scimitars and two-bladed swords. Additional Weaponcrafting updates('Copper', which will be rolling out soon) will also include every weapon from A-Z. As these new lines of weapons are added, the previous and incomplete sets of 'Hot' and 'Sparking' weapons will be dropped from the system.

If you do notice a weapon is missing, please bring it to my attention via private message.

FP
Yay, I'll start working on crafting again.

Are there recipes in tailoring for monk gear and the like?