What will you spend tokens on?

Yes it says General which means just that.

Moderators: Dungeon Masters, Hala DM

Zerub
DM
DM

Re: What will you spend tokens on?

Post by Zerub » Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:14 am

Greg-Pooh wrote:We could make an item that adds the property 'spit stained' to any item it is used on. :mrgreen:
I do have my never ending can of chew.....sounds perfect!! :)

Scott

Chris_Robin
Care Bear
Care Bear

Post by Chris_Robin » Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:22 am

I think Zerub is a sweet guy. He just needs a little domesticin' .
Shi'ara - Goddess of Pleasure

orvarg
Wise One
Wise One

Post by orvarg » Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:49 pm

same can be said about raptors "they're really nice lizards..once thier domesticated" now if i can only break them of the habit of travelling in packs and the tendency to approach people in a friendly way from multiple sides.

Shiba_Ujimitsu
unknown

Post by Shiba_Ujimitsu » Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:08 pm

Any word on this?

Zerub
DM
DM

Post by Zerub » Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:23 pm

I do believe that we are very close on this and actually may be done lining it out. Just waiting on final confirmation. Thanks for being patient.

Scott

Zombie
Hala DM
Hala DM

Post by Zombie » Thu May 16, 2013 11:06 pm

So! There we have it, the revised system is in place. Anything there get anyone’s creative juices flowing?

I was a little disappointed that I wont be able to use the tokens to make a battle band belt but wasn’t surprised to see that +4 AC isn’t going to happen.

Those metamagic feats set at 4 are really quite interesting. Sadly for me the bracers I want Gal to wear only have enough ‘space’ for an ability worth 3 so frowny face there. Adding Extend spell to them would have been a win and slotted in really nicely thematically. However there are some nice possibilities for a fun ring and im getting some interesting ideas for Malik’s helm :twisted:

And yaaay! I see some good Grovel abilites
Today you will suddenly realize how sensuous pudding can be. This will mark a turning point in your life.
Belinde: http://www.arkaz.com/lore/index.php?title=Belinde

Tel
Lost One
Lost One

Post by Tel » Fri May 17, 2013 12:13 am

clicky-sticks of Transposition! (4x Baleful, 4x Benign for 12 tokens!)
Spell Feat-Items ... probably individual unless someone else wants to sell me one with multiple on it
Very-Nice weapons (+3, Keen, d4 damage / +2, d6, d6)
Epic Boots of don't hit me (+3 dodge, deflection, natural)
and adding immunities on to existing items (or properties onto immunity items) is fairly cheep which would help "save" a slot.

I know Hala included some Psionic items in their drop tables, although I'm not sure if/how Psionic powers would translate to the spell/day or spell-slot system. Some of those would be very nice to have even if only for short durations without being on a charged item.
and +skill items are very affordable and there's never a shortage of need for that!

I do wish you could go for CL21 on some spell items though... just to avoid that pesky Dispel Magic!

Akai
Hala DM
Hala DM

Post by Akai » Fri May 17, 2013 1:34 am

Waiting to hear if either of my current requests will fly under the revised rules. If not, next up is adding Keen to Aericonte's sword :)

Zombie
Hala DM
Hala DM

Post by Zombie » Fri May 17, 2013 8:34 am

I know that not all properties can be placed on all items. Boots for example can only have dodge ac, not natural and deflection.
Psionic items are based on the manifester level of the PC, unless there is some cunning scripting going on. Which means that they are EXCELLENT for someone with lots of psion levels but crap for everyone else for almost all powers. Now something that would interest my psion is adding a psionic power feat to an item..... That would be like adding an extra spell know to a sorcerers book, very nice.
Today you will suddenly realize how sensuous pudding can be. This will mark a turning point in your life.
Belinde: http://www.arkaz.com/lore/index.php?title=Belinde

galen_macbyrne
unknown

Post by galen_macbyrne » Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:47 pm

Hmmm, don't see this in the list, but what about if you want to add a charged power to something that's already charged (or make one from scratch)? I see daily uses, but not charged stuff - I imagine it would generally cost less than a daily caster, and could be recharged normally at any item recharger.

So, for example, Garthond my dwarf PC has an Umber Hulk Meat item, that only dwarves can use, that activates Stinking Cloud (5), at a cost of 5 Charges, with the item holding 50 charges max. (IE, he eats the umber jerky and farts.) What if it could additionally, say, cast Incendiary Cloud (13) or some other flaming cloud spell after that? Whether or not there's a lit match near his butt? :+)

I assume it's not possible to have the flame spell automatically fire after the first charged power is activated (a spell sequencer, illegal item on CoPaP), but on the next turn, one could activate that? I would SO keep that sucker charged up!