sinn event! -The Heart-

Yes it says General which means just that.

Moderators: Dungeon Masters, Hala DM

s1nn
unknown

sinn event! -The Heart-

Post by s1nn » Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:05 pm

hello peeps!

I am posting this to the arkaz forums due to the fact that we get very little traffic on ysgard.org forums at times

some of you know I have been DMing on ysgard for sometime now, and I would like to invite you to my lastest plot

open events sunday the 23rd http://www.ysgard.org/viewtopic.php?p=68519#68519

event 1 sunday the 23rd at 10AM pacific / 17GMT - 2 to 3 hours long
event 2 sunday the 23rd 6PM pacific / 1GMT (the 24th) 2 to 3 hours long

event 1 meeting place will be Bastion Market Place (ysgard)
event 2 meeting place will be Naldanskar (ysgard)

note- this plot has be simmering for sometime and we are getting close to the end of it, but I wanted to offer new players to chance to join the fun. It is open in all cases, low levels, epics, evils, and good. Just so you know what you are walking into: the current players in the event are neutral to good, levels 20ish through 40. If you need directions or have questions you can PM me here on arkaz.org, or on ysgard.org under the forum nick But I Ain't Got Wings

I hope to see some of you guys there.

Sinn / But I Ain't Got Wings

s1nn
unknown

Re: sinn event! -The Heart-

Post by s1nn » Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:02 pm

-BUMP-

if plan to attend and you have not talked to me or PMed me about joining one or both of these events, please PM me :)

it makes it easier to set up knowing if you are expecting 4 players or 14 :)

thanks.... and if you are not sure and suddenly you can make it.. of course your invited even if you didnt PM me.

see ya sunday!

s1nn
unknown

Post by s1nn » Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:29 pm

thanks to those that showed up. I will post the next date and time on this thread, expect the next event in the next 10 days or so.

hope ya all had fun

s1nn
unknown

Post by s1nn » Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:56 pm

Happy 4th guys!

I plan to dm the 11th (7 days from now) at 6 or 7PM Pacific. Which i think is 1 GMT or 2 GMT friday.

I know this does not work for the UK peeps that showed up last time, I am sorry. In my next plot I plan to have duel times again, to support more time zones.

anyways this is an open event, all are welcome even if you didnt come to the last!

s1nn
unknown

Post by s1nn » Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:54 pm

we are on for the night peeps, I am aiming for 6PM pacific, but reality is setting in... we will start a bit after that.

event will start at the Tower of Will

see ya there!

s1nn
unknown

Post by s1nn » Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:13 am

thank you all for showing up, that concludes 'events' for The Heart. 7 to 8 months in the making and over a dozen events.

sorry that you all joined only in the end, but I hope the story was interesting.

next plot I will be running will deal with The Draugur. (google it :) )