All I want for christmas is....

Yes it says General which means just that.

Moderators: Dungeon Masters, Hala DM

Zombie
Hala DM
Hala DM

All I want for christmas is....

Post by Zombie » Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:42 pm

Its that time of the year again. A time when everyone dreams of epic loot dished out by eggnog drunk DMs. So! If you could have one special thing for your character, what would it be? As this is a wishful thinking list, it doesn’t need to be reasonable ;)

Here is my list….

Grovel: High DC ‘Grovel Bomb’ launcher. Something better than the standard choking powder. That or a goblin side kick NPC that follows him around and throws out some good one liners and cheers when ever Grovel scores a crit.
Malik: Custom appearance undead summons or a script on Malik’s shield so that it whispers taunts and curses when equipped.
Brynja: Psionic ‘time stop’ feet added to one of her items so she can manifest it. He he he. Or even better glowing eyes appearance like a monk but in white.
Ounder: Maul casts lightning bolt on hit. That sure would be a mess!
Belinde: Trade in that tired old nag of a paladin summon for a shiny new archon.
Gal: +1 Cha on one of her items. Boring I know, but I really want it! For the more exciting stuff, change her sad demon summon for something with more RP fun. Like a big hell hound! Or a rideable nightmare!
E: Quiver that creates a stack of interesting arrows 1/day. A script on her familiar so that he repeats everything she says and adds “That’s right, that’s what you said. You said…” at the beginning of it so she can replay Yes! That is what I said. I said….. And then you said that I said it and then I said that I did!” or something that has a conversation buffer of some sort so I don’t have to type so damn much.
Today you will suddenly realize how sensuous pudding can be. This will mark a turning point in your life.
Belinde: http://www.arkaz.com/lore/index.php?title=Belinde

Dyers
Informed One
Informed One

Re: All I want for christmas is....

Post by Dyers » Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:00 am

I got a special gift last night, and I hadn't even thought of what I'd wish for, yet if I had it would have been exactly what I got. Those are the best gifts of all! :D *huggles Ralyorm*

Eva
unknown

Post by Eva » Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:51 pm

Level 5.
And a red guitar.
:)
If music be the food of love, play on.
The Bard

Dasair
Informed One
Informed One

Post by Dasair » Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:23 pm

Myst: Him being fixed (not like that) / not a pile of existential crisis anymore. Haha sob. Soon. 8| *punts character*

Otherwise, if we're going for unreasonable but awesome, maybe an enchanted 'Unending Tome of Riddles' that works like opening the note-writing system; you use it to write something down in, and once you're done it makes a copy as an IG 'note'. Myst would write weird notes and riddles all over the place for people to find ICly and not have to waste tons of paper.

Voneira: A necklace made out of eyeballs that casts True Seeing once per day. Or does anything, really. ... I never play her, but she really likes eyeball necklaces.
Characters: Xsaiav'lairnn Mystrif, Voneira

Zombie
Hala DM
Hala DM

Post by Zombie » Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:30 am

He he a "Necklace of eyes, literally". I have a character with a small collection of eyes actually....
Today you will suddenly realize how sensuous pudding can be. This will mark a turning point in your life.

Dusk_Strider
Wise One
Wise One

Post by Dusk_Strider » Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:40 am

For Lomir, that's easy. A plot-line that concludes with him ascending into godhood. ;)

For my (not-so-used) alternate pirate character Jack, that's also easy. A ship accessible only to him and those he picks in his crew that could take them all over the waters of the server without cost or random enemy encounters.
Lomir Nolimon
Guardsman / Virtuoso of Nuvar; High Champion of Olyrn; Demon Hunter

"Heroism is only a word until you start to live it" - Lomir Nolimon

Jack Olivander (Pirate)

Shadi
Lost One
Lost One

Post by Shadi » Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:56 pm

(hopefully a playable Nenia! ;O;)

I as well already got a special gift last week from the wonderful Anamaleth! There is nothing that I can think of getting for my character, but what was received was PERFECT and will be very useful! ;w;!! Thank you!!
Player of Nenia De'juun

poizyn69
Informed One
Informed One

Post by poizyn69 » Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:45 pm

Cynn's shadow companion to have a name...Hugh

Zombie
Hala DM
Hala DM

Post by Zombie » Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:05 am

You can proably make Cynn's shadow companion talk you know. There is a command you put in front of the text. Fun times.

Also, regarding the exciting perfect rewards mentioned there is a post for folk to put up images of their exciting loot for everyone else to drool over so lets see them!