Wave from Sinn

Yes it says General which means just that.

Moderators: Dungeon Masters, Hala DM

sinner
Lost One
Lost One

Wave from Sinn

Post by sinner » Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:28 pm

Hello Hello!

Here I sit listening to 80's music (Bon Jovi and Def Leppard) on my new rig (laptop) because the Millennium Falcon (my OLD laptop that managed to last 10 years with only 1 roll of duct tape) had to be put out to pasture.

I have been AFK from Copap from ummm.. a long time, due to Falcon failing and RL stuff (MY BOYS ARE 10 and 9 years old now SHIT!)

None the less I am debating installing NWNs on this new laptop.. hmm it needs a name.... how about... Grease Lightening!

Anyways can anybody tell me approximately how many people still play this game old as dirt? If Copap is still kicking I may try to install NWNs again, and figure out how to make the graphics work correct ( in the past I heard that was the hardest thing to deal with when installing on a new machine). I may stick to RPing only for a bit or jump back into DMing again too right away.

I look forward to any replies, and hope you all have been all fine and dandy and stuffs :D

Love the SINN

(will post this on each of the 3 forums.. if there are still 3 forums)

Greg-Pooh
Head DM
Head DM

Re: Wave from Sinn

Post by Greg-Pooh » Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:59 pm

We're still here! Not as many as before, but if you find us on the right days there's usually something to do.
"If you don't like yourself you can't like other people." ~Robert Heinlein