Player's Idea Box

Any Questions you might have.

Moderators: Dungeon Masters, Hala DM

Daemona
Area Builder
Area Builder

Post by Daemona » Sun Jan 15, 2006 9:11 pm

Could Rants and Raves be seperated into two seperate forums. I can understand the many reasons for only select members or the team or some people not wanting to read the rants. The Raves on the other hand I find uplifting and in many cases humorous. I understand there may be reasons for keeping it as is and if that is the case no explaination is necessary.

It seems to be only raves in there at the moment anyway, so i can't see any problems with changing it. Its whether Terry's todo list has space for another job - Alphonse

Daemona
Area Builder
Area Builder

Post by Daemona » Wed Mar 08, 2006 3:09 pm

I have finnaly thought of this while in the forums. Would it be possible to have a p-chest in the temple marked for clothing? This came to mind on several of my last DP's so that my character could pick up clothing there instead of the naked run to Clare's and then back to the fight. Similar things are found in some of the temples in the cities where you complete your DP on Avlis.

You'd rob the guards of their only entertainment during a boring 12 hour guard duty? You know thats why half of them signed up right?
Heh. Shouldnt be a problem - Alphonse

ROFL-Thanks I needed that today

Since the adding of the holy items at the temple this is not really needed any longer. The robes are very inexpensive and if the character wants the gold back they can just sell the robe back.
Last edited by Daemona on Mon Mar 20, 2006 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Daemona
Area Builder
Area Builder

Post by Daemona » Fri Mar 17, 2006 7:12 pm

Going out on a limb here but nothing ventured, nothing gained. In Mikona is a dwarf that treats clothing/armor for various forms of resist elements or death magic. Possible in the distant future?

Arkaz is a very low magic item world as you know. That sort of enhancement is the lowest level reward on our DM reward scale so its unlikey - Alphonse

This would be covered by enchanting...which is in by the way...mages can do this already for a price....just need to find out where

Daemona
Area Builder
Area Builder

Post by Daemona » Wed Apr 05, 2006 4:39 pm

On the bug report forum. It is hard to tell if a bug report is actually closed out. Could there be an indicator or better yet a closed bug reports area? If it were in a closed bugs area could it then be reopened by a player if a bug reappears?

Daemona
Area Builder
Area Builder

Post by Daemona » Mon Jul 24, 2006 3:09 pm

Many of us are not even aware of all the possible races in CoPaP

On thread http://www.arkaz.com/modules.php?name=F ... opic&t=415 could a posting be included that would indicate the information you would like to see in the request to the team? I have received OOC requests from players on Avlis as to what is required for submission for a DM release only race. Perhaps even a sample of what you are looking for or a submission form?

Daemona
Area Builder
Area Builder

Post by Daemona » Mon Jul 31, 2006 1:44 am

Mantis is beginning to be a place I check often as things come up. I find myself believing that I will start to search on it as more people log bugs. Could a link be put on the forums for Mantis?

terryrayc
lord of all I prevail
lord of all I prevail

Post by terryrayc » Mon Jul 31, 2006 3:23 am

sure, I'll put it on the list.
Visit the Arkaz Wiki at http://www.arkaz.com/lore

terryrayc
lord of all I prevail
lord of all I prevail

Post by terryrayc » Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:09 pm

Daemona wrote:Mantis is beginning to be a place I check often as things come up. I find myself believing that I will start to search on it as more people log bugs. Could a link be put on the forums for Mantis?
And Done

Daemona
Area Builder
Area Builder

Post by Daemona » Wed Aug 02, 2006 6:24 pm

Stackable items:

Grainshots being stackable is great as it saves a lot of room in your inventory or your chest space. If possible could a few other high use items be added to the stackable list? Glowmoss Distillate, applejuice, cloth, comfry, firepotions and the like? All, any or more than those on the list may eliminate at least in part people renting multiple rooms just for storage space.

Daemona
Area Builder
Area Builder

Post by Daemona » Sat Aug 12, 2006 11:48 pm

Almost without fail the questions come up IG and IC on the gods of Arkaz. Sonja has often been the source for filling in people on some basic information and getting people started. Problem now is that my alt has no one to talk to in order to gather the information IG without a DM getting involved and Sonja is not always on line as new character come in. With the town hall back in place and the book cabinet there still not accessable could a copy of the books of the gods be placed in that cabinet as well and any other books. This type of cabines, like the display case on Avlis would let you read a book but not remove it. In this way it would be available to anyone that bothered to look in the case.