Player's Idea Box

Any Questions you might have.

Moderators: Dungeon Masters, Hala DM

Flowera
unknown

Re: Player's Idea Box

Post by Flowera » Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:07 am

Can the hamlet fire be made into a trashcan as well? I know there's one right by the gate but I am just SO LAZY and I want to emote burning books in front of wizards while I trash them

orvarg
Wise One
Wise One

Post by orvarg » Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:33 pm

why not simply "create an item campfire(can be used as a trashcan)" from the crafting skills menu. and emote *merrily builds a book fire*? if your looking to get a rise out of the mages, just do it close by to get thier attention.*of course you may end up getting unwanted attention from a certain god who's a stickler for knowledge* just sayin

Flowera
unknown

Post by Flowera » Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:24 pm

Because *Walks away from the fire to go build a fire* or *builds fire right next to the other fire* is a bit silly. I was joking about the book burning :P

Ronan
The One
The One

Post by Ronan » Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:31 pm

Because the fire already has a different function attached, it is unlikely to become a trash barrel.
It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose. That is not weakness, that is life.

Vashalgrim
Wise One
Wise One

Post by Vashalgrim » Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:48 am

Is it possible to create an easy way to transfer building supplies from merchants to the housing authority?

Akai
Hala DM
Hala DM

Post by Akai » Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:02 pm

On a related note, what with the inventory limit of 500 items and all, I wonder if it's possible to create items such as "wood branch bag" and "stone block bag" that can be used on the item named to destroy it and increase the charges of the bag and increment its weight; then can be used on the ground or a container to recreate the item, expending a charge and decrementing its weight; or can be placed into the housing container and transfer the number of named items equal to the number of charges it has.

Zombie
Hala DM
Hala DM

Post by Zombie » Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:57 pm

I suspect that the item recharges on various worlds would recharge it :( Still its an interesting idea.
Today you will suddenly realize how sensuous pudding can be. This will mark a turning point in your life.
Belinde: http://www.arkaz.com/lore/index.php?title=Belinde

SteveMaurer
Informed One
Informed One

Post by SteveMaurer » Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:43 pm

This is a really dumb one, but would make life much easier.
The implemented item boxes have their "Next" and "Previous" selections as the last entries on each page, instead of the first. So, right now, it looks like this:

1. Item A
2. Item B
3. Item C
4. Item D
5. Item E
6. Next
7. Next 10
8. Previous
9. Previous 10

The problem is the the number of items on each page jump around, so the selections can change.

1. Item A
2. Item B
3. Item C
4. Next
5. Next 10
6. Previous
7. Previous 10

So to go to the next on the first page, I need to type a "6", and on the next page, I need to type a "4". This gets worse because often the shift selections are in double digits.

What I want this this:
1. Next
2. Next 10
3. Previous
4. Previous 10
5. Item A
6. Item B

To be able to advance by typing the same number over and over, rather than to constantly try to figure out where it is next.

I think this should be pretty trivial to do, but it sure would be nice.

JRSitter
Apprentice DM
Apprentice DM

Post by JRSitter » Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:45 pm

So i would like to toss out the idea of implementing a way, i.e., a powerful shrine or some sort of 'ritual', for off-world clerics to remove the CL penatly for a RL amount of time with a RL cool down similar to the mage shrine on Nuvar.
JR

Zombie
Hala DM
Hala DM

Post by Zombie » Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:32 am

Two ideas in one post!

1. An alternative ending for the kitten gathering quest. Rather than give them back to <spoiler> give them to a lycan who gives you XP, an evil point and a chuckle. Red blood splatters on the ground etc. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
2. A collector quest for the temple of Olyrn that accepts any item useable only by evil (and perhaps pale master) and gives you XP, perhaps gold, and a good point every so often.

FYI, alignment changes will not ever be scripted on Arkaz. - Terryrayc via Terror2001
Today you will suddenly realize how sensuous pudding can be. This will mark a turning point in your life.
Belinde: http://www.arkaz.com/lore/index.php?title=Belinde