Player's Idea Box

Any Questions you might have.

Moderators: Dungeon Masters, Hala DM

Vashalgrim
Wise One
Wise One

Re: Player's Idea Box

Post by Vashalgrim » Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:20 pm

Would it be possible to change the Vial of Acid that is crafted here to be stackable as it is on other worlds? It would be quite handy when trying to create things that require them.

Vashalgrim
Wise One
Wise One

Post by Vashalgrim » Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:44 pm

Also would it be possible to put the required level for a piece of equipment in the description? Nothing like saving up your money to then purchase or trading for something you can't use for 3 more levels :cry:

That's too time-consuming for the builders, but we might be able to create a helpful tool. Stay tuned.

-Xanis

Zombie
Hala DM
Hala DM

Post by Zombie » Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:57 am

As you couldnt put that in the description of items from other worlds, perhaps a tool that you target the item and it tells you the lv?

It's a good idea, but it would take more scripting resources than we have available right now.

-Xanis
Today you will suddenly realize how sensuous pudding can be. This will mark a turning point in your life.
Belinde: http://www.arkaz.com/lore/index.php?title=Belinde

Alzarian
unknown

Post by Alzarian » Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:22 am

I'm not sure if this is the right place but...

Could someone please change the color of the flowers at the fire in Nuvar to something darker? It is nearly impossible to see the floaty text with all the white flowers around!!

Just a thought. :D

Allie

I think we can switch them up a little bit.

-Xanis

And done.

-Xanis
Talk to the puppet!

Dyers
Informed One
Informed One

Post by Dyers » Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:46 am

I would like to see that falcon removed from the road to Nuvar, it lags you like no other and always gets in your way. I know others feel the same way because I asked around to make sure it wasnt just me.

It's not the Falcon, but the Willow Tree on that board. Happens to me as well, and not only there outside of Legion Hall, but outside to Lonale Temple as well. - Brayon

I'll switch out the tree when I have some time.

-Xanis

Orvarg has since removed the trees.

-Xanis

VCaparzo
Master Sage
Master Sage

Post by VCaparzo » Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:43 pm

Trading in a DM Token(s) to have your character's description updated.

Vashalgrim
Wise One
Wise One

Post by Vashalgrim » Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:15 pm

Perhaps a garbage can for the indoor market? :D

I think we can toss one in there.

-Xanis

And done.

-Xanis

Halitherses
unknown

Post by Halitherses » Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:14 pm

In the Nuvar Mage School quest, for the first portion in the dungeon, there's a part where a key is required to get through a door. One obtains this from the nearby 'Keymaster' by destroying it. This key is single-use only - it vanishes once the door is opened. Perhaps make the key infinite-use, and plot, to save people from waiting for the respawn, or having to learn the art of nude-golem-fighting?

That the key disappears upon use is intentional. This ensures the golems have to be fought, and that players can't run past while invisible.

-Xanis

Greg-Pooh
Head DM
Head DM

Post by Greg-Pooh » Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:11 pm

Since resident PC's can now put their player housing it a lot of different places, can we make use of some of the unoccupied house models scattered about the town of Nuvar? I think it'd be great to add them as extra rental 'cabins'. We can use the same floor plans as the existing cabins.

No sense letting all that prime real estate go to waste, eh? :mrgreen:
"If you don't like yourself you can't like other people." ~Robert Heinlein

demonlady
DM
DM

Post by demonlady » Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:38 pm

Being able to alter the look of helmets, and to dye them using the same color options as for clothing, would be a great thing to add in my opinion.