Any Questions you might have.

Moderators: Dungeon Masters, Hala DM

jeathrow
Crafting Master
Crafting Master

Re: Requests for DM Assistance

Post by jeathrow » Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:19 pm

Mildread:

1. Mildread wishes to convert to Ralyorm.

2. bugged scroll: I purchased an acid fog scroll from one of the merchants in the old hamlet. The title and description is for acid fog a level 6 sorcerer/wizard spell but the last lines say usable by clerics and that the spell is searing light. The bugged scroll was only noticed when I tryed to read the scrolll into my book and was unable too.
good tactics will always win over sheer numbers

corwink
Team Member; Retired with honors

Post by corwink » Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:06 pm

jeathrow wrote:Mildread:

1. Mildread wishes to convert to Ralyorm.

2. bugged scroll: I purchased an acid fog scroll from one of the merchants in the old hamlet. The title and description is for acid fog a level 6 sorcerer/wizard spell but the last lines say usable by clerics and that the spell is searing light. The bugged scroll was only noticed when I tryed to read the scrolll into my book and was unable too.
jeathrow wrote:Galing:

1. Galing wishes to convert to Ralyorm.

2. Galing purchased a bugged scroll from one of the merchants in the old hamlet a while ago. The scrolls title is acid fog a sorcerers/wizard level 6 spell. The description is for acid fog. at the bottem it says useable my druid/cleric only slay living. It looks as if some one tryed to cast the acid fog spell over a slay living scroll? Galing would be elagiable to read this scroll into her book if it was not bugged.
Should be good to go now. If anyone else has buggy scrolls let us know and we'll replace them for ya.
Gone

Ronan
The One
The One

Post by Ronan » Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:32 am

Character name: Ronan Ceril
GSID arcanedisaster

I was looking through the functions on the 'crafting skills' from the radial menu, and somewhere in the special functions, I managed to lose:
- The option to choose my summon for summon creature I-IX.
- The Animate dead options
- My pale master summon undead choices.

I'm not sure what will fix this (server reset, delevel then add level, something in the menu itself?) but if a DM would be willing to help out I would appriciate it. I have tried resting, relogging, and going through the menu options to reset without luck. Thanks :D

Edit: Sorted and fixed with Server reset, thank you Samhaim.
It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose. That is not weakness, that is life.

Samhaim

Post by Samhaim » Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:37 pm

Character Name: Martouf Tanith
GSID: Samhaim

Aparently when leveling to 6 (5th level wizard) I took 1-2 invalid spells. I believe I will need to be de-leveled to remove them if anyone would be so kind as to assist.

Sorted ~ Avani

Ronan
The One
The One

Post by Ronan » Fri May 07, 2010 8:54 pm

Character name: Ronan Ceril
GSID: arcanedisaster

My Epic Spell: Mage Armor is not working the way it does for every other mage. (It's not working at all, and it's letting me know I can't make contact with my local deity.) If a DM would be willing to sit down and help me try a few things so we can see what the issue is and possibly get it working, I'd appreciate it.

Edit:

Attempted so far:
Converting to Avani :shock:
Converting to no diety, deleveling, and releveling with the feat. Casting the spell, then, with no diety.
Going offworld, casting the spell (it works on Ysgard), and returning and attempting to cast it.

It is still not working, but I hope that helps.
Last edited by Ronan on Fri May 07, 2010 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose. That is not weakness, that is life.

ambrosia

Post by ambrosia » Fri May 07, 2010 9:03 pm

Ronan wrote:Character name: Ronan Ceril
GSID: arcanedisaster

My Epic Spell: Mage Armor is not working the way it does for every other mage. (It's not working at all, and it's letting me know I can't make contact with my local deity.) If a DM would be willing to sit down and help me try a few things so we can see what the issue is and possibly get it working, I'd appreciate it.
On a side note: Converting Ronan to Avani didn't work either.

*flees*

(j/k, but we did try re-conversion just in case.)
- DM Avani - (retired)

soulkey357

Post by soulkey357 » Fri May 07, 2010 9:18 pm

Other PC's are having this issue. Terry is aware and looking into it.
"In my world their are people in chains and we ride them like Ponies."
"Men are not to be trusted, they are to be used and thrown into the pens like the pigs they are!" Rayne Navar when asked about relationships and love.

jeathrow
Crafting Master
Crafting Master

Post by jeathrow » Sat May 08, 2010 1:08 am

Three of my PCs are have the same trouble, Galing (wizard), Mildread McPeck (wizard) and Tara Canfield (cleric) Game spy: al merril They resently got access to epic spells.
good tactics will always win over sheer numbers

Akai
Hala DM
Hala DM

Post by Akai » Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:19 am

Help! After the recent Toloira crashes, I have no characters in my character vault when I try to log onto Islands or Toloira. On Iron, it looks like all my characters are available except for Ielitano Aericonti (online on Toloira at time of crash), who seems to have been replaced by a nameless barbarian.

(Aericonti is the only one I need restored; Soleis and Egil are on Hala, and the other chars are expendable or expended.)

(Crash took place around 10:30-10:45 pm Eastern 8/24.)

terryrayc
lord of all I prevail
lord of all I prevail

Post by terryrayc » Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:57 am

Akai wrote:Help! After the recent Toloira crashes, I have no characters in my character vault when I try to log onto Islands or Toloira. On Iron, it looks like all my characters are available except for Ielitano Aericonti (online on Toloira at time of crash), who seems to have been replaced by a nameless barbarian.

(Aericonti is the only one I need restored; Soleis and Egil are on Hala, and the other chars are expendable or expended.)

(Crash took place around 10:30-10:45 pm Eastern 8/24.)
done
Visit the Arkaz Wiki at http://www.arkaz.com/lore