Re: Requests for DM Assistance

Post by Akai » Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:29 pm

Thanks so much!!!

sparklingshades
Informed One
Informed One

Post by sparklingshades » Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:01 am

I'm ditto for Character Vault issues after server problems last night.

All my pcs are still there on Toloria, but they are all missing on Iron and Islands.

Please help when possible!!!

RESOLVED

Nessa_Lynn
Informed One
Informed One

Post by Nessa_Lynn » Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:05 pm

I have the same here all files are gone on Iron. Still have characters on Toloria and Arkaz.

RESOLVED
She moves without notice or an audible sound, tho you can see where she has been by the devastation left behind.

"She doesn't have a name, that is so Death can not find her."

Footage
unknown

Post by Footage » Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:50 pm

Player name Merigrido Genfarel (GSID Footage) is currently locked in room #2 at the Heroes Walk Inn. I had a key but haven't used it in quite some time. I expected to just have my back rent come out of my gold when I used the key. But instead the key was removed from my inventory and the door closed behind me. Please help!

(try logging out, waiting an hour, then logging in to another Arkaz server and heading back to Isles. I'm not sure anybody is around at this time of day to be able to snag ya, yet, sorry! As for the key - that is probably not a bug. It would entirely depend on how long you have been gone. After a certain amount of time w/out being paid for, the room is automatically freed up to be able to rent to someone else. -- Avani)

terror2001
The One
The One

Post by terror2001 » Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:18 pm

Footage wrote:Player name Merigrido Genfarel (GSID Footage) is currently locked in room #2 at the Heroes Walk Inn. I had a key but haven't used it in quite some time. I expected to just have my back rent come out of my gold when I used the key. But instead the key was removed from my inventory and the door closed behind me. Please help!

(try logging out, waiting an hour, then logging in to another Arkaz server and heading back to Isles. I'm not sure anybody is around at this time of day to be able to snag ya, yet, sorry! As for the key - that is probably not a bug. It would entirely depend on how long you have been gone. After a certain amount of time w/out being paid for, the room is automatically freed up to be able to rent to someone else. -- Avani)
This is correct. There is a RL 3 month timeout and if the rent is not paid in that time the room will clear and be available for new renters. Also, the door removes the key automatically if the rent is unable to be paid, or you are no longer the owner of the room. This also includes any keys you may have given out to other people (as the keys are tied to current owners). These are not bugs.

Akai
Hala DM
Hala DM

Post by Akai » Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:25 pm

So, it's been a month and looks like the sun-elves-can't-be-arcane-archers bug hasn't been assigned yet. If there's no immediate prospect of a bug fix, may I request a manual workaround for my character, Ielitano Aericonti? Judging by my Leto experiment, it looks like she'd need elf added to her race field and 2 stat points taken from dex and added to intelligence. Gamespy ID is Akai'.

Edit: Request for update posted teamside, Akai. -- Avani

Lucifershex
Informed One
Informed One

Post by Lucifershex » Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:51 pm

Ranger Dakota is stuck behind the desk where you buy costumes and I can't get him out could I get him put somewhere else if possible please (GSID : lucifershex

-- I didn't see you online to hop ya anywhere. Feel free to shoot me a PM if you'll be on again in the next hour or so, otherwise, if somebody else doesn't snag ya first, you should be able to server hop to Iron and take the boat back to Islands after an hour after your log out time. Other options to try is the "unstick" option from the 'gold anvil' menu. (the same button you use when you go to save) -- Avani
Death is inevitable but the pain that can be brought to you before it comes can be exhilarating at least for me that is..

Akai
Hala DM
Hala DM

Post by Akai » Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:46 pm

Akai wrote:So, it's been a month and looks like the sun-elves-can't-be-arcane-archers bug hasn't been assigned yet. If there's no immediate prospect of a bug fix, may I request a manual workaround for my character, Ielitano Aericonti? Judging by my Leto experiment, it looks like she'd need elf added to her race field and 2 stat points taken from dex and added to intelligence. Gamespy ID is Akai'.

Edit: Request for update posted teamside, Akai. -- Avani
Successful Arcane Archerness! Thanks to all who helped!!!

(note to other sun elves: Don't try this at home!)

Ronan
The One
The One

Post by Ronan » Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:50 pm

Extra sets of clothes are fiendishly spawning on my character (Ronan Ceril, GSID Arcanedisaster) after attempting to move some things around in various chests. If a DM couple help me destroy the extras, it would be appriciated. I'm on Islands right now, and if I'm not on, will be about IRC. No rush on this.

edit: sorted by Avani thank you!

Ronan
The One
The One

Post by Ronan » Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:13 am

Character: Kestren Balladend
GSID: Tactless
Boardname: tactless
Class: Druid
DM assistance needed: Apparently I forgot to write the deity field of this character, even though they are supposed to be a follower of Jaeger. They currently cannot cast some spells due to blank field. If a DM is willing to help out here that would be great. If he needs to ICly earn it I am cool with that too, just let me know :D

Edit: Sorted.