Moderators: Dungeon Masters, Hala DM

Ronan
The One
The One

Re: Requests for DM Assistance

Post by Ronan » Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:23 pm

Character: Arkiem Tagalas
GISD: Verandis

Somehow managed to take a feat before it was supposed to be available last level. If a DM can help me relevel sometime I can fix it.
It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose. That is not weakness, that is life.

Greg-Pooh
Head DM
Head DM

Post by Greg-Pooh » Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:40 pm

Ronan wrote:Character: Arkiem Tagalas
GISD: Verandis

Somehow managed to take a feat before it was supposed to be available last level. If a DM can help me relevel sometime I can fix it.
I'll be online tonight, so I'll find you if you're around.
"If you don't like yourself you can't like other people." ~Robert Heinlein

luminance
Master Sage
Master Sage

Post by luminance » Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:54 pm

Oh crap, that reminds me.

Character: Miranda Rose
GSID: lumicolada

Need a relevel if possible. Hit 40 last night, feat I had planned isn't available because I'm a stupid idiot. If at all possible, I'd love to get 39 again (I didn't take 40 yet) so I can do this properly. DX Sorry for inconvenience.

Rat power
unknown

Post by Rat power » Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:39 pm

Character: Keekee
GSID: Rat power

I ran into a glitch where the TP ring charged beyond it's max, but was else where when charging. could it be set back to it's original max?
Keekee Aka Clickie: "Cute yous say? Awes, lower closers so Clickie can Eat Your Face!" the Guardian of Ti-ra Ieleja of the Burtot Sle-dzzi clan.
Clickie's photo journal

Ronan
The One
The One

Post by Ronan » Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:52 am

Character: Ronan Ceril
GSID: Arcanedisaster

Somehow my character ended up in Thessela's realm alive. (Maybe she missed him?) Anyway.

I got myself out of it but gained an extra 2000 free xp. If a DM could take that away once, thanks!
It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose. That is not weakness, that is life.

Ronan
The One
The One

Post by Ronan » Sun May 13, 2012 4:33 am

Character: Ronan Ceril
GSID: Arcanedisaster

I don't know if this is an error with the portal I'm using or with my character.

I'm trying to use the portal at Avarine Catalyst (Iron) which heads to Yamman Arda (Islands). Every time I attempt this, the server connect is successful, however Ronan is in the start area dominated and I'm told Ronan is supposed to be on Islands. I waited a few hours and attempted the same portal, and am still dominated when Ronan gets to islands.

He is not dominated when on Iron, and his character file should be the correct one (he has the potions in his inventory from the recent trip.)

Not sure if this requires a server reset or what to fix :)

Taken care of thanks Caparzo and Brayon!

Tri'peh
Lost One
Lost One

Post by Tri'peh » Sat May 19, 2012 2:45 am

Character: Tri'peh
GSID: mpdivo2

Hi, Team.

I just tried to open Tri'peh's inn room, Shal'Tirr'em #17, figuring if I'd been away too long, the key would just disappear. However, not only did the key disappear but I got the message "Paid 5 months rent" and 1,500 gold was taken from my char.

Is this correct that I'd have to pay five months of back rent and still get kicked out?

Is there ANY possible way I can get my stuff and the room back? I can't tell you how much stuff she'd crafted and stored.

Thanks,
Shannen

terror2001
The One
The One

Post by terror2001 » Sat May 19, 2012 3:44 am

Tri'peh wrote:Character: Tri'peh
GSID: mpdivo2

Hi, Team.

I just tried to open Tri'peh's inn room, Shal'Tirr'em #17, figuring if I'd been away too long, the key would just disappear. However, not only did the key disappear but I got the message "Paid 5 months rent" and 1,500 gold was taken from my char.

Is this correct that I'd have to pay five months of back rent and still get kicked out?

Is there ANY possible way I can get my stuff and the room back? I can't tell you how much stuff she'd crafted and stored.

Thanks,
Shannen
Sorry, 5 months rent can be refunded, but the room is rented out by someone else already and your stuff is no longer in the chests or database.

SandyMoonCat
Lost One
Lost One

Post by SandyMoonCat » Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:09 am

Okay. Fairly serious Bug/problem/whathave you at EPIC store. OKAY

store had an inventory of 3900+/4000, at least 750 iron ingots, around 300 copper ingots, ect.

I added two lock molds to inventory. I zoned in, and Alaine was gone, so I zoned out and waited a few.

Went back in, spoke to Alaine, grabbed some copper and iron ingots for crafting.

Realized that this was not my store. I do not stock caustic great swords. This is demetry's shop.

So I go back, put everything I took out back, and asked the store to reinitilize.

Store inventory is now 2081/4000.

Less then 50 copper and iron ingots.

Yet the lock molds I added are still there.

Check the books. Same gold level as I filled it up to earlier today, nothing has been sold.

... Help.

Loki70
Lost One
Lost One

Post by Loki70 » Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:13 pm

PC: Belor
Player: Loki70

Belor seems to have been un-converted, again, through all the DBase issues. If someone could take a look and see why this keeps happening, I'd appreciate it.