Help I've been Banned from CoPaP World X

Any Questions you might have.

Moderators: Dungeon Masters, Hala DM

terryrayc
lord of all I prevail
lord of all I prevail

Help I've been Banned from CoPaP World X

Post by terryrayc » Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:07 pm

I decided to post this here becuase this is a question we get asked a lot....in fact I was asked this again in the last week. That being said I decided just to publish the facts.

what happens when another world bans you or if you've been banned and want to come here. Well the answer to that depends on several things...the most important is 'Why were you banned'

Arkaz's normal policy is we do not instaban anyone. The exception to that rule is as following (This list is subject to change or to be ignored at anytime)
RPing rape or abuse to a child.
making threats to other players and teams after being warned several times.
promoting anything that's against the law.
cheating to get around a ban.
being a pain in the ass to several worlds and not learning your lesson.
While this list is short it's only a general outline and yes we always reserve the right to just ban you because we feel it's in the best interest of Arkaz, it's team and players.

So what happens if you just screwed up and want a second chance. Well the good news is we're probably going to give it. What you have to remember is being banned earns you a watchlist entry and puts you on notice. We see getting banned on another world has being your final warning. If you are caught doing what you were banned for, even if it's something we normally warn for the first time, you will be treated as if you've already been warned and you'll be banned.

Does this mean you will get treated like a troublemaker, will dms ignore you...no you will be treated like every other player..as long as you don't break any rules.

We've had some players that...well to be honest they screwed up on other worlds, learned their lesson and have become great and valued players. What happens to you is up to you.
Visit the Arkaz Wiki at http://www.arkaz.com/lore