Moderators: Dungeon Masters, Hala DM

Zandel2
DM
DM

Re: Character Restore Request

Post by Zandel2 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:35 pm

Gamespy ID- Zandel2
Character- Digby

Died to an ancient Wyvern, it stayed by my corpse and killed my ghost(Bioware truesite), when I came back the second time, my corpse was gone. Guessing when it tried to create another corpse the first one got deleted. The first save of 12/3 is probobly fine.

terryrayc
lord of all I prevail
lord of all I prevail

Post by terryrayc » Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:34 am

sorry about the delay.

Complete.
Visit the Arkaz Wiki at http://www.arkaz.com/lore

Zandel2
DM
DM

Post by Zandel2 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:38 pm

Thank you!

Tel
Lost One
Lost One

Post by Tel » Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:11 am

Three of us
Crom Magnus (Morlock69), Forum ????
Valin Undry (shrinkraygun), Forum ????
Artemis Hornbow (XBDC1649), Forum Tel

All got stuck in ghost form, with some/all possessions after trying to recover our bodies in the Bugbear Warrens tonight (about 9:50 EST).

I was trying to recover my corpse, got bum rushed by pathing aggressives (because I clicked my corpse and wasn't ghost form anymore) ran off and the server lagged and crashed. I can't say what all I lost, but I know for sure I am missing at least my Res-Rod.

*edit*

I am missing a TON of stuff, including a bag with all my magic items (Ioun Stones, use/day trinkets, some nice helms), at least 2 small bags with misc loot, the Rez Rod... and I can't say what else for sure. It looks like I still have all my general "equipment" but it looks like when everything barfed while loading my body to me I got really messed up. I can say the copy of Artemis that's on Ysgard *should* have nearly everything, because I brought him over to do the Xmas quest, and then turned in my tokens with Demonlady for the upgrade to his plot bow & cloak... if there isn't a more recent option to roll back to.
Moving this from the ATT: DM Assit to ATT: Restore Request

In the crash a while back I lost about 1/3 to 1/2 of my inventory as I was loading the items from my corpse. If you have any questions reach out to me by PM and I'll get back as soon as I'm able. (my phone doesn't like the new forum structure much)

terryrayc
lord of all I prevail
lord of all I prevail

Post by terryrayc » Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:16 pm

Tel wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:11 am
Three of us
Crom Magnus (Morlock69), Forum ????
Valin Undry (shrinkraygun), Forum ????

All got stuck in ghost form, with some/all possessions after trying to recover our bodies in the Bugbear Warrens tonight (about 9:50 EST).

I was trying to recover my corpse, got bum rushed by pathing aggressives (because I clicked my corpse and wasn't ghost form anymore) ran off and the server lagged and crashed. I can't say what all I lost, but I know for sure I am missing at least my Res-Rod.

*edit*

I am missing a TON of stuff, including a bag with all my magic items (Ioun Stones, use/day trinkets, some nice helms), at least 2 small bags with misc loot, the Rez Rod... and I can't say what else for sure. It looks like I still have all my general "equipment" but it looks like when everything barfed while loading my body to me I got really messed up. I can say the copy of Artemis that's on Ysgard *should* have nearly everything, because I brought him over to do the Xmas quest, and then turned in my tokens with Demonlady for the upgrade to his plot bow & cloak... if there isn't a more recent option to roll back to.
Moving this from the ATT: DM Assit to ATT: Restore Request

In the crash a while back I lost about 1/3 to 1/2 of my inventory as I was loading the items from my corpse. If you have any questions reach out to me by PM and I'll get back as soon as I'm able. (my phone doesn't like the new forum structure much)
Is this still open...cannot remember and I do not want to just restore if not needed.

Tel
Lost One
Lost One

Post by Tel » Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:25 am

Artemis' problem is still open. Any copy of him from January 2018 should have his Xmas rewards, but not the missing items.

demonlady
DM
DM

Post by demonlady » Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:12 pm

I haven't heard that the other two had issues (and I asked) so the restore should be for Artemis alone.

terryrayc
lord of all I prevail
lord of all I prevail

Post by terryrayc » Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:24 pm

restore complete.

Tel
Lost One
Lost One

Post by Tel » Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:04 pm