Character Restore Request

Any Questions you might have.

Moderators: Dungeon Masters, Hala DM

struldbruggian
Lost One
Lost One

Re: Character Restore Request

Post by struldbruggian » Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:56 pm

hey there, don't know if you've given it a try yet, but my character Elorwyn Luminarem is still borked and needs a restore from before Sunday evening (june 12), per previous post. my bookworm wizard is in my vault but empty and is listed as a barbarian! guess she's been hangin out with the wrong crowd for too long :o

thanks for your help! ~struldbruggian

Hisan
unknown

Post by Hisan » Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:18 pm

Hello! Sort of in line with the remaining here, I had my character Ajax Henholdt porting from Ysgard to Iron yesterday after having a few domination bugs, (Haven´t played since the server downtime last summer, got fixed by a Hala DM). Unfortunately after logging onto Iron there was a server crash, and today, logging on again Ajax is gone from my vault. I can still log onto ysgard and see him there, but his dominated, and supposed to be on Iron.
Gamespy ID is Emil_vinkel.
Not sure if its supposed to be fixed on Arkaz or on Hala, but I would very much like to be able to play him again.
Kind regards,
Emil

galen_macbyrne
unknown

Post by galen_macbyrne » Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:01 pm

Portaled back over with Slide yesterday, went from Ysgard to Grubbins, and to Nuvar. Explored around a bit, set up a bank account, etc. Logged off and Slide was properly in vault and playable. Returned to Ysgard, no problems seen. Thanks for your help, Terry!

blue_wolfy
Informed One
Informed One

Post by blue_wolfy » Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:44 pm

character : 'Coco' Coranthia

issue: Monday the 31st i believe, the server crashed om Coran getting her things from her corpse, when the servers got working again on Wednesday. i found that it reset coran to ghost and her corpse vanished

It had loaded some onto her before the crash, and when i got back on Wednesday. I coulndt eqip anything as a ghost so i didnt rearrange things to much, incase the fix for being a ghost was being rekilled and DPing again.
I have been sick RL and havnt gotten on much this last week but, at todays terrible tuesday, DL was able to get me back to solid form and as i finaly was able to equip items (for some odd reason even unequiped my changling hide) i found out my old DM cloak from hala was missing, anything else and i wouldnt have cared but it does have sentimental valuse to me RL as well as coran IG.

Can I please get a restore before Monday Oct 31t at 3:30pm eastern time (think thats -5gmt) thats when the server last crashed

terryrayc
lord of all I prevail
lord of all I prevail

Post by terryrayc » Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:35 pm

blue_wolfy wrote:character : 'Coco' Coranthia

issue: Monday the 31st i believe, the server crashed om Coran getting her things from her corpse, when the servers got working again on Wednesday. i found that it reset coran to ghost and her corpse vanished

It had loaded some onto her before the crash, and when i got back on Wednesday. I coulndt eqip anything as a ghost so i didnt rearrange things to much, incase the fix for being a ghost was being rekilled and DPing again.
I have been sick RL and havnt gotten on much this last week but, at todays terrible tuesday, DL was able to get me back to solid form and as i finaly was able to equip items (for some odd reason even unequiped my changling hide) i found out my old DM cloak from hala was missing, anything else and i wouldnt have cared but it does have sentimental valuse to me RL as well as coran IG.

Can I please get a restore before Monday Oct 31t at 3:30pm eastern time (think thats -5gmt) thats when the server last crashed
Are you still a ghost? If so all you need is to have someone raise you. Give that a try and let me know. If he doesn't clear the issue I'll restore you.
Visit the Arkaz Wiki at http://www.arkaz.com/lore

blue_wolfy
Informed One
Informed One

Post by blue_wolfy » Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:03 am

terryrayc wrote:Are you still a ghost? If so all you need is to have someone raise you. Give that a try and let me know. If he doesn't clear the issue I'll restore you.
DL was able to un-ghost me, so Coran is back in the flesh and is just missing items.

terryrayc
lord of all I prevail
lord of all I prevail

Post by terryrayc » Sat Nov 12, 2016 4:46 pm

blue_wolfy wrote:
terryrayc wrote:Are you still a ghost? If so all you need is to have someone raise you. Give that a try and let me know. If he doesn't clear the issue I'll restore you.
DL was able to un-ghost me, so Coran is back in the flesh and is just missing items.
what is your gamespy id?

blue_wolfy
Informed One
Informed One

Post by blue_wolfy » Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:12 pm

terryrayc wrote:what is your gamespy id?
ID: Blue Wolfy
character: 'Coco' Coranthia

blue_wolfy
Informed One
Informed One

Post by blue_wolfy » Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:41 pm

is it safe to play as coran again, i tried to get on her today but her inventory was still messed up

terryrayc
lord of all I prevail
lord of all I prevail

Post by terryrayc » Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:35 pm

yes