Bug Reports

Any Questions you might have.

Moderators: Dungeon Masters, Hala DM

Tel
Lost One
Lost One

Bug Reports

Post by Tel » Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:30 pm

I don't have an account on your bug reporter... and to be honest i won't remember the login in 6+mo the next time I'm back around. So I'm throwing this here so that it can get documented by someone who will be around to get checked in with.

Critical : Timestop stops the entire server
Area : The Crypts south of Hero's Walk, 1 map below the Vampire High Wizard, spell cast by the Undead Fire Wizard
Effects: Stops the entire server, re-logging does not fix character being in time stop. Time Stop also does not end*
The first casting wore off properly and did not freeze the entire server (as best as i could get things across asking the few other people online). The second casting did not however.

Other PC's Involved : Rosemary Lanton, Carar E'lin & Athena Divine.

Minor : Shark's do not 'drown' when out of water.
Area : ... the ocean floor on the east side of Nuvar
Effects : Animal Empathied a shark and walked around, when i got to the surface of the "island in the distance" the shark followed including in to the building to fight the Rogue Assassin / Bard / Shadow Dancer. It happened to live make it back across the water and go out the other side.

Tel
Lost One
Lost One

Re: Bug Reports

Post by Tel » Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:33 pm

You have a riddle on Avarine which is missing two lines and a few apostrophes to make sense.
What it is:

Code: Select all

Blink,
Were off.
Blink,
Were on.
Wink,
Were here.
Wink,
Were gone.
(Answer seems to be Eyes or Eyelids... but that's not the scripted answer)

What it should be:

Code: Select all

Blink, We're off.
Blink, We're on.
Wink, We're here.
Wink, We're gone.

Lights in flight.
Stars in a jar.
Do you know who we are?
(makes sense with the current answer in the system)

Thank you Waas for trying to help Rain and I ^^: google found the full riddle with a bit of work and those last lines made a BIG difference.

Zandel2
DM
DM

Post by Zandel2 » Thu May 19, 2011 11:43 am

I am not sure if this is a bug or a Bic issue, but here goes. When I try to log my character Gemdel Two Axe on to Toliora I get the message Invalid Character- Player login refused. Item equipped with an Item level disallowed by server restrictions.

Now, I have not gotten any new items since I last logged onto Toloira with the exception of some standard drops from the Island of Iron. I can still log onto to Iron just fine. I can log other characters into Toliora

Feel free to contact me here or in IRC

Zandel

Delmoth
unknown

Post by Delmoth » Thu May 19, 2011 12:35 pm

I am having the same issue with Xanaver Lux. I was on Toloira last night then when I tried to log in this morning it gave me the same message. I server hopped over to Iron and then unequipped everything, then portaled over to Toloira and could log in just fine. The item that was causing the issue was my Amulet of Ralyorm, Wizard which was merged with a Lesser Amulet of Health. This item is character level 10 on Toloira but not on Iron.

Tremayne7
Crafting Master
Crafting Master

Post by Tremayne7 » Thu May 19, 2011 12:40 pm

The database is still down or acting odd as Terry had to take it offline to fix. I have a feeling that is why these items are now giving you errors.
Second Star to the Right and Straight on 'til Morning

ForsakenPlague
Team Member; Retired with honors

Post by ForsakenPlague » Thu May 19, 2011 3:43 pm

Trey is right in that it's related to the technical difficulties we've had of late with the servers. We hope to have it all squared away soon.

Delmoth
unknown

Post by Delmoth » Thu May 19, 2011 5:26 pm

No worries. I did put in a bug report on the mantis system too. And it is not a big inconvenience.

terror2001
The One
The One

Post by terror2001 » Thu May 19, 2011 8:28 pm

We will do more testing once the servers are up and stable.

Tel
Lost One
Lost One

Post by Tel » Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:49 am

*adds another thing, because I still haven't signed up for your bug report system*

Rod of Frost / Acid / Electricity may be having issues with Sneak Attack
especially relating to crits, allowing SA damage on targets that should be immune, allowing SA damage on targets that are actively in combat with you

monsters:
DM spawn elementals for recent plots
Snow Orcs (Tolaria north)
Ogre, Ogre Berserker & Ogre Mage (Tolaria near Shal'Tirr'em)
Fire Beetles (Nuvar farmers caves)
Rat, Dire Rat, Wererat (Nuvar farmers caves)

terror2001
The One
The One

Post by terror2001 » Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:01 am

Please sign up for a mantis account and provide game logs/screen shots of issues.