Inn Room Chest

Any Questions you might have.

Moderators: Dungeon Masters, Hala DM

_d_r_o_c_
unknown

Inn Room Chest

Post by _d_r_o_c_ » Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:08 pm

I just started renting an inn room and it appears as though there is already an inventory in the chest. Furthermore, it appears to be a p-merchant chest (I think).

Is this supposed to happen or did I maybe just buy a room someone else was using?

Brayon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Inn Room Chest

Post by Brayon » Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:54 pm

PM the DM team the name of the INN, and the Room number and we can look into it.

Brayon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Brayon » Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:04 pm

Nevermind, I was able to find your room.

The chest in that Inn are the Fixed EP-Chest, or Menu driven chest. So it's the correct chest type. The DB does show the room was rented previously by someone else, but was available because they didn't pay their rent and went back for Re-renting. As to why their stuff is still in the chest. That I am not sure of.

_d_r_o_c_
unknown

Post by _d_r_o_c_ » Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:46 pm

I sent a PM before I saw your second message. I'll wait to hear resolution on the inventory before I start using the chest. Thanks!

ForsakenPlague
Team Member; Retired with honors

Post by ForsakenPlague » Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:13 pm

_d_r_o_c_ wrote:I sent a PM before I saw your second message. I'll wait to hear resolution on the inventory before I start using the chest. Thanks!
Hi droc!

First, as Brayon said, that is the correct type of chest. Second, you may start using the chest now; please let us know if you encounter any further difficulties.

ForsakenPlague