Holy weapons

Any Questions you might have.

Moderators: Dungeon Masters, Hala DM

Zombie
Hala DM
Hala DM

Holy weapons

Post by Zombie » Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:24 am

A while ago various holy weapons (ones that you cant equip without following the god) would drop in the loot. I havent seen any for a while now. Anyway one of my characters was/is trying to collect a set. I was wondering if the weapons still drop and if the following gods have weapons that can actually be found:

Abyss Scythe
Anamaleth Staff
Breen Bow
Devayani Staff
Jarmanis Dagger
Jerian Morningstar
Ralyorm Staff
Thessela Staff

Just wondering realy. Staffs seem popular ;) Five of the gods favour them. Daggers and Hammers popular too.
Today you will suddenly realize how sensuous pudding can be. This will mark a turning point in your life.
Belinde: http://www.arkaz.com/lore/index.php?title=Belinde

Brayon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Holy weapons

Post by Brayon » Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:35 am

From what I can tell, looking at the mod drops:

Holy Weapons specific to an Arkazian god, as in must have the deity field with the god in order to use, don't drop, and shouldn't of dropped. Now this is on Arkaz only, as our scripts here enforce it. (Just like I can get a Thor Amulet, and go off of Hala and wear it. Though, that may change with Mhog syncing Hala and Arkaz systems to work together. Not sure, don't quote me on it. ;) ) These specific weapons, like a Staff of Ralyorm should be deity enforced, and given to followers at the same time we hand out Robes and Holy Symbol. (If you would like one, let us know. :) ) If you have a Staff of Ralyorm, and its allowing you to equip it without being a follower, then please let us know, so we can bug squash the enforcement script.

Holy Weapons that are not tagged to be enforced to a specific god, I can not find in our loot system. Nor can I find them in the palette. Once Mhog is further along in the syncing of the systems, it would be a nice addition to the loot system to add god/deity/power related weapons and items that players can collect. :)

EDIT: The only two gods in the above list that do not have Follower only weapons is Abyss and Jarmanis, as they have not been created yet. Also, Jarmanis does not have a Holy Amulet, nor a Holy Outfit for his faithful either.

EDIT 2: Found 2 more gods without holy weapons.
-Anamaleth
-Ishaar

Zombie
Hala DM
Hala DM

Post by Zombie » Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:08 am

OK, well if they dont turn up now thats sad for my little plans. Good to know I shouldnt get all excited about looking for them!
Today you will suddenly realize how sensuous pudding can be. This will mark a turning point in your life.
Belinde: http://www.arkaz.com/lore/index.php?title=Belinde

Brayon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Brayon » Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:22 am

The Following list is what Holy Weapons we have that is specific to a god of Arkaz for their followers. Took this from the post directly, and edited out the flavor text on them, and the powers. Which is why some of the text is colored blue. :)

If you have one of these, and not a follower of the god that they are dedicated too, and you can equip and use these, please let us know.
Missing gods:
  • Abyss
  • Anamaleth
  • Ishaar (don't know anything about him)
  • Jarmanis
Branch from Avani's Grove (Avani, Lesser)
staff
Battleaxe of Braellis (Braellis, Lesser)
battleaxe
Matchmaker's Staff (Devayani, Lesser)
staff
Grimscythe (Helthor, Greater)
scythe
Spear of the Hunter (Jaeger, Lesser)
spear
Morning Sun (Jerian, Intermediate)
morningstar
Craftsman's Hammer (Leair, Lesser)
light hammer
Lornale's Engima (Lornale, Lesser)
mace
Judge's Gavel (Nimbler, Lesser)
warhammer
Peacebringer Longsword (Olyrn, Greater)
longsword
Scimitar of the Gale Wind (Pelagia, Greater)
scimitar
Staff of Ralyorm (Ralyorm, Greater)
mage staff (not to be confused with Quarterstaff)
Lash of Dissolution (Shi'ara, Lesser)
whip
Dagger of Despair (Valshar, Demi)
dagger
Burglar's Blade (Varm, Demi)
dagger
Sickle of Dertmore (Dertmore, Greater)
sickle
Sadist's Sickle (Xanis, Lesser)
sickle
Bow of the Elemental Defender (Breen, Lesser)
Longbow