Custom Character Creater not working

Any Questions you might have.

Moderators: Dungeon Masters, Hala DM

Chris_Robin
Care Bear
Care Bear

Re: Custom Character Creater not working

Post by Chris_Robin » Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:54 pm

1) Regarding Half Nymph - what is the other half? If it is elven, they should have the elven language. Sylvan is not automatically given to the character unless they have a background reason for the language. The DM team was not made aware of this prior to character creation and thus cannot grant the language.

2) Aasimar- Celestial is not automatically given to the character upon creation on Ysgard. Not sure how their custom character creator works, but I know that Celestial must be granted by the DM team depending on the characters background and where they grew up.

3) Dwarf/Gnomish - I believe the Customer character creator grants the most prevalent language at the time of creation. Will have to have the Team check on this.

4) Sun Elf - this is a known bug and is normally corrected by the DMs. Will have to get Ysgard to correct on their end as this does not transfer over from server to server.
Shi'ara - Goddess of Pleasure

Chastened Phoenix
Wise One
Wise One

Re: Custom Character Creater not working

Post by Chastened Phoenix » Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:07 pm

Thanks for the info.

As I said, I (and my partner) have adjusted our backgrounds to fit the reality so, no need to fix any of it, per say. (Though some characters may well seek out language lessons at some point.)
Guess all I really need is an ok to continue RPing my current characters' languages as they are.

I just reported it because it was recommended that I do so. :D
Ideas I try to hold to:
K Popper Scientific Method
https://youtu.be/-X8Xfl0JdTQ
Epistemic Responsibility
https://youtu.be/AYkhlXronNk
Tried to find a quote, but nothing was short enough!

I'm not a bad guy, I just ask more questions than many toddlers...