broken quest

Any Questions you might have.

Moderators: Dungeon Masters, Hala DM

diermace3
unknown

broken quest

Post by diermace3 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:38 pm

Hi Bele has the quest from the hospital to get them the wearwolfs Fang, she has been there 6 times now alone , in a party and after a reset, but as yet has not found the Alpha wear wolf to kill, so i expect the quest is broken .

thankyou
diermace3

Greg-Pooh
Head DM
Head DM

Re: broken quest

Post by Greg-Pooh » Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:11 pm

Thanks for the heads up. Our crack team of builders will take a look at it.
"If you don't like yourself you can't like other people." ~Robert Heinlein

diermace3
unknown

Post by diermace3 » Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:30 pm

Hi just a reminder about the Wearwolf quest, Bele has been there on and off at least 15-20 times but still no luck, now I have another to add, I was fighting with Rubin in the bugbears caves on the west coast and had to log halfway through, when I logged him back on 30 minuets latter instead of being in the caves he appeared just outside of the old hamlet and was dominated, I waited for an hour and was able to continue playing, then last night i went to Grubbins to take the boat to Taloria but when he appeared on the docks again he was dominated, I tried again over an hour latter but was still dominated , any ideas?

Akai
Hala DM
Hala DM

Post by Akai » Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:20 pm

Did you get a message in the message area of your chat box (i.e., "the server you should be on is...")?

Regarding the werewolf, my impression is that the alpha doesn't appear until you're a certain level; is Bele high level, or has she gone there partied with high levels?

Brayon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Brayon » Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:54 pm

There is a Minimum Level for the Alpha Werewolf to spawn, and not just from the quest. I suggest, trying to party up with other players to get your CR high enough to spawn the creature. If that doesn't work, we may need the Code Wemic to look into the Encounter DB spawns about why its not populating as is should.