Rave for Da'emona

Post positive raves here
Coyoterex
Wise One
Wise One

Post by Coyoterex » Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:27 pm

Sonja/Dae is definately bump worthy. I am having an incredible time RPing with her, and it is a challenge to step up my own RP to keep up with her.
Diego DeLeonne
Because to do good, you must look good.

Daemona
Area Builder
Area Builder

Post by Daemona » Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:02 pm

I appreciate the encouragement to continue. I must admit I never considered any type of creative writing but I now find it very interesting. Unfortunately I am still at the point I can only write about what she has seen or experienced. Thanks to Diego for giving me the opportunity for a whole new aspect of RP.

Michiko
Sage
Sage

Post by Michiko » Fri Feb 15, 2008 1:34 pm

Definitely raves for Sonja/Dae... I do so enjoy our conversations =) And look very forward to what you'll come up with poetry wise :)

aquamage
Wise One
Wise One

Post by aquamage » Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:00 pm

Dae? Awwww she's okay I suppose. :lol: Actually, after hearing about her for a couple years, its been really great getting to play and interact with her characters. She brings unique life to each of them and is a very prominent example of excellent role-playing. Players like her keep the standard high and help create a fuller, richer game world for us all. Thanks to her and all like her.

makelovelikewar
Lore Master
Lore Master

Post by makelovelikewar » Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:45 pm

aquamage wrote:Dae? Awwww she's okay I suppose. :lol: Actually, after hearing about her for a couple years, its been really great getting to play and interact with her characters.
Did I talk about her that much? :oops:

:lol:
makelovelikewar/medea

"I am of a different kind; Dangerous to my enemies, loyal to my friends. To such a life glory belongs."
- "Medea" by Euripedes