The Costume Party

Post positive raves here
terror2001
The One
The One

Post by terror2001 » Mon Oct 29, 2007 6:10 am

I had a blast at the event with everyone and props to Cydda for making the costumes. She has an eye for that kind of thing.

Oh and Bruno helped me script the stage lighting so props for that.

Daemona
Area Builder
Area Builder

Post by Daemona » Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:33 am

My posting last night was just too short. Very/Excessively busy IG weekend and it was all great, other than the exhaustion. I loved the haunted house with the actors playing the part of creatures as well as the fortuneteller who seemed to know Sonja quite well, planned or not.

The costumes, what can I say? They were fantastic and I have never seen so many dragons in my life.

The performances by the players was very entertaining as well. It takes a lot of OOC and off line effort to come up with the tales to entertain the rest of us and it is appreciated.

The RP was great as well and I loved that so many made the trip in the infinite staircase just to attend.

Now for the people behind the curtain pulling the puppets strings. You guys were great, the giant, dragon and lich stand out in my mind along with the actor who made introduction.

Don't forget you owe Sonja a lich costume. :wink:

poizyn69
Informed One
Informed One

Post by poizyn69 » Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:53 pm

I cant rave enough at the awesomeness of it all. The builders who put together the haunted house..just amazing. Something I would expect to see in a rl haunted house.

The costumes ..very talented and unique. Great work Cydda. Might have to hire you to do some of Ays' clothes. Like Daemona said..Ays' wardrobe has been increased too. Very creative.

The rp..exceptional as always. I had a really great time interacting and listening in on conversations. The stories...that I was there to hear..were wonderful too. Such great actors and minds.

And finally the DMs who added their own touches to the overall enjoyment. Thank you..all of you. Loved the bartender...*grins*

makelovelikewar
Lore Master
Lore Master

Post by makelovelikewar » Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:37 pm

It was a lot of fun! The haunted house and Haunted (Old) Hamlet were terrific! Costumes were great! *applauds Cydda* Since it was an all day event, characters enjoyed changing costumes throughout the party. I loved the little touches the DMs did to make the day more memorable!

So... *grins* When's the next party?
makelovelikewar/medea

"I am of a different kind; Dangerous to my enemies, loyal to my friends. To such a life glory belongs."
- "Medea" by Euripedes

terror2001
The One
The One

Post by terror2001 » Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:40 pm

makelovelikewar wrote:So... *grins* When's the next party?
Damn, guess I need to get to work again to make a few party "sets" for the Community Center. :)

Daemona
Area Builder
Area Builder

All Souls Eve II

Post by Daemona » Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:47 pm

I think it was Terror but what a great job on the new events for the second All Souls Eve.
The bobbing for apples and PC shower were a lot of fun.
New costumes were there as well and they showed a lot of thought and imagination.
The bard competition went very smoothly and I loved the scavenger hunt and dance contest.
Our dynamic duo of Soulkey and Corwink and Terror kept things moving smoothly throughout the entire session. You all did a great job on the entire thing and made it so easy for the rest of us.
There was a lot of fun with the RP too. Demon Lord Oogie Boogie Boogie was fun. Too much happened to mention it all but kudos to everyone there.

FonzyFox
unknown

Re: The Costume Party

Post by FonzyFox » Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:16 pm

The party was such fun :D
Love you guys.
I thought one of Egil's emotes at the end of the dance competition was SO CUTE, and wanted to share:

(Egil was a Bear and Fonzy a Tiger)
EGIL: *bows deeply to Fonzy as the song concludes*
EGIL: yer a pleasure t' watch, miss
FONZY: *curtsies to Egil and then wraps herself up in his arm again and against his chest, forces a dip with one leg up*
FONZY: *looks up in answer* And yer a pleasure to, too!
EGIL: *bends to accommodate the dip, taps her muzzle with his*
FONZY: *giggles*
<em><strong>~ Fonzy</strong></em>

Moonyju
Lost One
Lost One

Re: The Costume Party

Post by Moonyju » Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:14 pm

I couldn't agree more with everything! The whole thing was perfect and a blast! From off-line planning and preparations to the end of the IG event, kudos to everyone involved in it, the team who made it all possible, and the players and DM who participated in the IC part.

*tips her hat* :D