The Soul Event

Post positive raves here
Daemona
Area Builder
Area Builder

The Soul Event

Post by Daemona » Sun Nov 04, 2007 10:08 pm

This is great. No real answers yet as it barely got under way. We did not get a "Who Done It" for All Souls Day but we sure have one now.

soulkey357
Team Member; Retired with honors

Post by soulkey357 » Sun Nov 04, 2007 11:06 pm

Wow! awesome! Big rave to players, their characters, and our dms it was very intense and I loved every minute.

Great job!
"In my world their are people in chains and we ride them like Ponies."
"Men are not to be trusted, they are to be used and thrown into the pens like the pigs they are!" Rayne Navar when asked about relationships and love.

Dusk_Strider
Wise One
Wise One

Post by Dusk_Strider » Mon Nov 05, 2007 12:52 am

Was all great, loved the RP that was set. Looking to seeing the next installment :D
Lomir Nolimon
Guardsman / Virtuoso of Nuvar; High Champion of Olyrn; Demon Hunter

"Heroism is only a word until you start to live it" - Lomir Nolimon

Jack Olivander (Pirate)

Alphonse

Post by Alphonse » Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:45 am

I'm going to throw in a quick rave for Medea at this point for letting me use Goldie, and particularly giving me some of her common phrases.

And this is going to get a whole lot more interesting from here :twisted:
*creater / destroyer of worlds*

makelovelikewar
Lore Master
Lore Master

Post by makelovelikewar » Mon Nov 05, 2007 1:34 pm

Raves to the DM(s) and players for this event! It's a very creative and RP-heavy plot, I look forward to seeing where this takes us!

I especially loved the high levels of emotion this event triggered in the characters. Not only was Noor in pure shock to see her mother, many others had their own visceral reactions. I think we saw some unexpected sides to many characters! :shock:

You're welcome, Al. You didn't tell me any details save to say it was an "if" to even use Goldie. I'm glad you did! *looks at the last line in Al's post* More interesting? Uh... *runs*
makelovelikewar/medea

"I am of a different kind; Dangerous to my enemies, loyal to my friends. To such a life glory belongs."
- "Medea" by Euripedes

Daemona
Area Builder
Area Builder

Post by Daemona » Mon Dec 17, 2007 1:34 pm

*applauds the repeat performance*

That was great yesterday. I have no idea how Al kept two separate groups busy by himself. The undead spawns were quite challenging without being so overpowering that everyone DPed.

The RP as always shined. This is a very emotional issue for so many characters on Arkaz and will be very hard to ever top IG and IC.

:roll: Sorry about the Orlyn summons killing you Kyle, lag would not permit me to unsummon her in time. :wink:

corwink

Post by corwink » Mon Dec 17, 2007 1:42 pm

Daemona wrote:*applauds the repeat performance*

That was great yesterday. I have no idea how Al kept two separate groups busy by himself. The undead spawns were quite challenging without being so overpowering that everyone DPed.

The RP as always shined. This is a very emotional issue for so many characters on Arkaz and will be very hard to ever top IG and IC.

:roll: Sorry about the Orlyn summons killing you Kyle, lag would not permit me to unsummon her in time. :wink:
:lol: No problem Dae, it wasn't the first time that I got dropped yesterday. Kyle didn't even really see where it came from all he knew was some girl kept peppering him with arrows even though he was standing there unarmed. If it wasn't for that he wouldn't have dp'd.

I had a great time yesterday. Me, Rayne, and Jet were all so nervous. I was shakin, heart pounding. Truly a great time. Though afterwards me and Rayne just crashed we were exhausted :D

Can't wait to see more!
Gone

jeathrow
Crafting Master
Crafting Master

Post by jeathrow » Mon Dec 17, 2007 3:00 pm

I had a great time. Thanks to all the DMs (espeicly Al) and players alike. I have to admit I loved trying out my PC vs other PCs to see how he would have done. To any I attacked I'm sorry in no way was it personal and I did pull back before any DPs I hope. See ya all IG.
good tactics will always win over sheer numbers

makelovelikewar
Lore Master
Lore Master

Post by makelovelikewar » Tue Dec 18, 2007 12:48 am

*cheers wildly*

I don't think Noor will ever be the same! :shock:

BTW--weird game engine moment--when she was partied with the Navars, no one was hostile to her yet the undead still attacked her (and were not hostile, I think). Weird. Was also an interesting, surreal feeling to have her walk among that army of undead untouched (until that weird game engine thing kicked in and she was almost DPd). :roll:
makelovelikewar/medea

"I am of a different kind; Dangerous to my enemies, loyal to my friends. To such a life glory belongs."
- "Medea" by Euripedes

corwink

Post by corwink » Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:16 pm

*reads the notice posted by the office of the mayor*

Oh this is gonna be FUUNN :twisted:
Gone