Rave for all the Residents of Arkaz

Post positive raves here
Tremayne7
Crafting Master
Crafting Master

Rave for all the Residents of Arkaz

Post by Tremayne7 » Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:40 am

Aria Dy'ner, my little Hala bard, and Tremayne 7, the player, wish to thank and acknowledge the wonderful folks of Arkaz.

Granted, I play with many of you on Hala, and the regulars on Hala are my family :D , but then again many of you here are not, or you come to visit us at home. As someone on IRC said today, we are very lucky to have a great report with the folks of Arkaz. And I'd like to second that.

You make it easy to play Aria and she is very much alive and well in my imagination. Thank you so much for making Arkaz a very nice place to visit and to keep coming back to.
Second Star to the Right and Straight on 'til Morning

Coyoterex
Wise One
Wise One

Post by Coyoterex » Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:26 pm

Thanks so much! Raves right back to all our Hala brothers and sisters. I know since coming back to NWN, Arkaz has replaced Avlis as my home, but the addition of getting to know the Hala players has certainly made it a wonderful homecoming. :D
Diego DeLeonne
Because to do good, you must look good.

soulkey357
Team Member; Retired with honors

Post by soulkey357 » Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:49 pm

It was great fun! A special rave to Coyoterex for making it happen! And to all the PC's who were involved the story's and songs were delightful! The dating game...LOL.... Even Rayne had a great time. I would also like to rave IRC. That was fun too. :twisted:
"In my world their are people in chains and we ride them like Ponies."
"Men are not to be trusted, they are to be used and thrown into the pens like the pigs they are!" Rayne Navar when asked about relationships and love.

Daemona
Area Builder
Area Builder

Post by Daemona » Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:52 pm

I really enjoy the bonding I see constantly between these two worlds. I will always remember that group from Hala that came to Arkaz for the portal event. Stuck here with no way home for a long period of RL time. That was the very start of it and it continues to this day. You guys Rock. We also have a lot of Avlis regulars who come to visit. The first interworld event we had was with Nithhogr where Sonja recruited the Maidens of Dre'Ana, the Order of the Dragon and the White Order mages for a bit of fun here. It is just part of the beauty of CoPaP and a tribute to the players on each and every server.

I would love Aria anyway, she is just too darn cute. :wink:

Eklektikos
unknown

Post by Eklektikos » Tue Mar 25, 2008 5:25 pm

*bump*

Though I ended up missing most of the bard event, I've had a great time RPing with you all this past week. Here's looking forward to the emergence of the next IC excuse to come and visit. :)
Player of:
Eldrea Addams - Occasional visitor from Avlis and morbid bardic bint extraordinaire.

aquamage
Wise One
Wise One

Post by aquamage » Tue Mar 25, 2008 5:57 pm

I would like to rave as well, for the continuing exchange of players between Hala and Arkaz. Thomas grew up in avlis, and when I left it was for many reasons....some of which were negative. Since Ive come back into the game on Arkaz it has been quite wonderful again. Now that Im starting to get to know some of the hala folks and interact with them...the game contunues to grow for me as does the fun. Thanks to all....players and teams....for creating a wonderful set of worlds. :D