Rave- It never ends

Post positive raves here
Daemona
Area Builder
Area Builder

Rave- It never ends

Post by Daemona » Mon Oct 03, 2005 12:36 am

Thanks first of all to Al, Terry and Kazlann. I did not have one dull moment today. Log onto the server, step outside and the I found out I missed the Orcs and Dragon but we went out too find a way off the island and ran into the pirates. *mumbles about the innkeepers wife*

Had to log for a while, met Nat collecting and Lily being Lily. Ran to the fields to try out some new potion reagents and met up with a skeleton priest, unfortunately the farmers were hostile and when I killed the priest. Got a very nice drop for that one that is customized for Sonja.

Next was the quest for Nat's god. Damn that was utterly great. Undead, gobblins of several classes and some new spawns for me. I had to leave that one before I was ready to handle a little RL obligations.

For those there please comment on your views.
Last edited by Daemona on Mon Oct 03, 2005 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kieron
unknown

Post by Kieron » Mon Oct 03, 2005 7:45 am

Logged in this weekend for the first time and got as much DM excitement as i get in 6 months on another unnamed server. as long as this continues said world will be a safer place as i'll log in here.

nice variety of things thrown at us by the assorted DMs and all tied into overall themes/plots, few of which i grasp yet. great RP from the other players too.

and nothing like whooping for the uber loot handout of an ordinary tower shield (mana from heaven). newbiedom rocks.

now if i can just get the voices out of my head. (that and the dolly parton/kenny rogers song "Islands in the Stream" which gets in my head everytime i type in the password)