DM corwink

Post positive raves here
luminance
Master Sage
Master Sage

Re: DM corwink

Post by luminance » Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:57 am

Brilliant event, was really fun to RP and went well, despite my connection deciding that 2fps was a great speed to run at. :D

Tremayne7
Crafting Master
Crafting Master

Post by Tremayne7 » Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:19 pm

Awesome! Awesome! AWESOME!!!! It was so much fun last night. I hadn't stayed up that late playing NWN in a long time. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Second Star to the Right and Straight on 'til Morning

Ronan
The One
The One

Post by Ronan » Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:57 am

"... including those little rum drinks with the tiny umbrellas in them. We have a plethora of tiny umbrellas laying around Yamman Arda."

Thank you!!!!!!! (Not for the rum!)

Samhaim
Team Member; Retired with honors

Post by Samhaim » Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:59 am

*joins the corwink rave*

luminance
Master Sage
Master Sage

Post by luminance » Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:13 am

+1 :mrgreen:

Ronan
The One
The One

Post by Ronan » Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:02 pm

..... :shock:
Truly unexpected, and fun!

soulkey357

Post by soulkey357 » Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:40 pm

*gigglefit!*
"In my world their are people in chains and we ride them like Ponies."
"Men are not to be trusted, they are to be used and thrown into the pens like the pigs they are!" Rayne Navar when asked about relationships and love.

Tremayne7
Crafting Master
Crafting Master

Post by Tremayne7 » Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:04 pm

Something I would like to say here before today's event....

Thank you, Corwin, Raylorm, Corwink, and yes even Kyle for all the fun we've had these past couple of years. I am glad you will still be involved in our happy home here, that Soulkey will be leading the team, and that we will still see you. You have made me and I know many others feel welcome here as players, guests and other things.

Avarine was one of most fun plots with both you and Soulkey running (keeping us guessing :wink: ), new places to explore thanks to Shannon, Terror and Knightlight, and keeping us on the edge of our seats every Saturday for several months. Those are fond memories I carry with me always.

For encouraging new members of the DM team, Gregpooh, Varm and Avani, Samhaim, and ForsakenPlague. Each one has brought something new to Arkaz and I am proud to have seen them grow and learn as well as bring each of us as characters to new crossroads in their lives. For encouraging other team members such as our builders, specifically BlackRavenFeather and 3D Warrior. They have given us new areas to explore and revamped old areas for more adventures.

You have guided us through tough times and encouraged the fun times. You have talked to me about problems (both personal and game related) with a gentle wisdom, understanding and love that I can never repay.

Please know you are always welcome as a player and if time ever permits as a DM once more.

My love always,

Tremayne7 aka Aria Dy'ner Greftlyn/Peter Andar/Zachary Jor'dre

And yes, you have touched each of these particular characters mentioned in so many ways it would take me volumes to write about. But know that each one has grown because of you. :D
Second Star to the Right and Straight on 'til Morning

3DWarrior

Post by 3DWarrior » Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:32 pm

Corwink: you're the man.

makelovelikewar
Lore Master
Lore Master

Post by makelovelikewar » Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:08 pm

The last event was truly rave worthy! The horde of players and spawns well managed by Corwink despite the lag inherent in well-attended events. The crazy fun OOC "photo shoot" afterwards!

Thanks for a terrific event and for all that went before! You rocked, Corwink! I do hope we see you as a player!
makelovelikewar/medea

"I am of a different kind; Dangerous to my enemies, loyal to my friends. To such a life glory belongs."
- "Medea" by Euripedes