a YARR for soulkey357

Post positive raves here
thetamlyone
Wise One
Wise One

Re: a YARR for soulkey357

Post by thetamlyone » Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:31 am

Loved it, loved it, loved it! If only I could ever be around for the end of one of these.... *sighs* You guys are just awesome, and I love ya! (and an extra hug for Corwink who always has to spirit me away when it's beddy-bye time!)

Tremayne7
Crafting Master
Crafting Master

Post by Tremayne7 » Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:04 pm

I can't wait until the island is up and running and I can play there!

HUGS. I think this is just what Arkaz has needed for a while and you all are so welcoming to us Hala folks who drop by every Saturday night.
Second Star to the Right and Straight on 'til Morning

terror2001
The One
The One

Post by terror2001 » Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:29 pm

Soulkey is certainly one of those good DM's that you can't help but be in awe of.

*raves* :mrgreen:

EyesOfAngels
Informed One
Informed One

Post by EyesOfAngels » Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:36 pm

Wow!

I know there are a couple other threads raving the Avarine Plot, so I figured I add another :D so thank you sooooo much, Soulkey! It was wonderfully done from beginning to end. We started this adventure back in late October 2008 and had around 15 separate events which averaged about 15 or 16 player characters for each one. I think there was about 45 different player characters that participated at one time or more during the plot. It started much before October for my character, but it was so worth the wait! This turned out to be much much bigger than anything I ever dreamed about when Rune first started looking for a spot to settle in hopes of starting a little village!

I have a few other folks I'd like to thank as well. A huge thanks to Corwink, of course! I know he helped a lot (but thats probably just because Soulkey made him :D j/k). I know Cor and Soul put a ton of time on this thing and it showed. A special thanks to the wonderful builders and coding folks on the team which did an amazing job of building the island in such a tight schedule (its still evolving even now :D ).. so thanks, Shannen, Bruno, Terror, Knightlight, and anyone else who helped. I also know that Medea helped out with some of the story and lore stuff which was very cool. Also, a big thank you to Terry, who agreed to let us players go ahead and make a little impact on the Arkaz world. :) Lastly, thanks to all the other players. I had a great time and I hope others did too. Thats what its all about. :D

Yay!
Playing as:
Rune Amanta - Ambassador and Warder of Avarine
Hoovi'dinaari - avariel archer/mage
Orijinn - mindbender

Rudiki
Hala DM
Hala DM

Post by Rudiki » Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:19 pm

Yesterday was particularly rich in great RP, and a big part of it was RAYNE!!!! Thanks so much! (and Cor, too!)

ambrosia
Team Member; Retired with honors

Post by ambrosia » Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:42 pm

Valshar has moved evil from science to an artform.

Here's another huge YARR for soulkey! Playing with you is a delight, being DMed by you is delicious... but... working with you .. ahh... now that's been a delectably diabolical treat of triple layer chocolate proportions! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

*mad raves*
- DM Avani - (retired)

Ronan
The One
The One

Post by Ronan » Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:54 pm

Oh man!

You and ambrosia had me quivering in my boots about what was going to happen last night. :D I always like it when my character has the ability and choice to make hard decisions, particularly when those decisions will have consequences. Marvelous!

EyesOfAngels
Informed One
Informed One

Post by EyesOfAngels » Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:47 am

Thanks Soulkey!.. for taking the time to make a simple little in game meeting very cool and amusing! :D I also think I heard that ForsakenPlague was behind that as well. Thank you!
Playing as:
Rune Amanta - Ambassador and Warder of Avarine
Hoovi'dinaari - avariel archer/mage
Orijinn - mindbender