What a DAY

Post positive raves here
Daemona
Area Builder
Area Builder

What a DAY

Post by Daemona » Mon Oct 24, 2005 12:47 am

Al and Kaz have left me completely drained after today. That whole thing lasted almost ten consecutive hours of play. All I was doing was looking for Nat for a little RP as you guys are usually not on over the weekends.
I know she likes the north side of the Island and I wanted wheat so why not kill two birds with one stone? Collect some wheat and look for her in the mines, what could be easier.
First sign a gold wyrmling appears in the mines and a nasty spawn soon afterwards. Ok that is unusual and a very pleasant surprise and was quite happy. Snorri shows up which happens and we leave the mines after being saved by the old man. I forgot to mention, trip one to the death planes.
Outside we start to talk and the ground shakes, Kaz alert. Some nice spawns then he drags out the warrior mummy. Thanks for preventing trip two to the death planes.
Rush back to town and see the seer. Clues for Nat are received and then a dropped note outside.
The rest of the day is a mix of vampires with cryptic clues, Lily throwing up black goo oh and lets not forget the Lonesome One. A run to the crypts and mine for the items that Murakami had in his possession.
My head is still spinning as I write this and look forward to tomorrow, well tomorrow for me it may be tomorrow for everyone else already.
Thankfully I still have my log file, I have a lot to read and put together as there were at least three events merging, splitting and combining once more.
You guys rule. :D :)
Only one slight problem, I was supposed to meet another character on Avlis and am now almost nine hours late. Did drop him a PM about being late but today was worth every second.
To all that read this, forgive the rambling as I am still under the effect of a sound AlKaz beating.