Raves: Greg-pooh

Post positive raves here
Michiko
Sage
Sage

Raves: Greg-pooh

Post by Michiko » Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:31 pm

What a pleasant and unexpected surprise this morning. I can't remember the last time I actually had to fall back in a hunt, go to the Mage Stone to get my outer circle spells just so I could compete. You made that hunt an absolutely thrill and it was nice and challenging. A great balance and the end was so very cool.

Thanks a bunch for the fun :)

Daemona
Area Builder
Area Builder

Re: Raves: Greg-pooh

Post by Daemona » Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:14 pm

I could not agree more on the fun. It started with Akio tellind Sonja that she needed help. I cannot tell you how long it has been since blue wing needed help on anything. I have to admit it was as near perfect a job at balancing spawns is is possible with the two DGs (Dragon Girls). I know their builds make it a big challenge to a DM to handle IG as well. Very well done Gregpoo!

Melehpoam
Lost One
Lost One

Post by Melehpoam » Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:32 am

HEY I already started his RAVE here: http://www.arkaz.com/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=3797

Sheesh!

Reposts what it said:
Melehpoam wrote:
Holy wow.
My favorite kind of dm love helps to develop some aspect of my chars' lives, and he hit the spot!
:lol:
Thank you, really, Gregpooh.

Michiko
Sage
Sage

Post by Michiko » Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:00 pm

Bah I didn't notice >.>

Still.. deserves a 2nd one then *sticks tongue out* :P

Daemona
Area Builder
Area Builder

Post by Daemona » Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:21 am

GP that newbie event was awesome last night. Those little creatures were cute and just so perfect for a group of a bunch of level 2 characters. Until you and Corwink held the newbie events I had forgotten just how much fun they can be. The RP throughout was funny and quite amusing.

Michiko
Sage
Sage

Post by Michiko » Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:29 am

*hip bumps for Raves*

That was absolutely fun yesterday. I had never seen those creatures before and the use of them was actually really fun (and freakie as they were appearing out of nowhere, sneaky buggers) :D. I loved it. was very well balanced, was very tough and but not impossible and I think alot of us were getting worried we wouldn't make it out of there as supplies were dwindling fast :) kudos !

Druid523
Team Member; Retired with honors

Post by Druid523 » Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:36 am

A belated thank-you to Mr. Pooh for his assistance the other day. He helped at the beginning with the separate groups during the first attempts at scrying and bandit hunting. Much appreciated! :)

Michiko
Sage
Sage

Post by Michiko » Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:12 am

Would like to take a moment to bump this thread for GP once more.

Yesterday evening, I must say was absolutely wonderful and a delight to participate in. And the twist at the end. Loved it!! :D.. It was bar none one of the funnest and thrilling events I've been on. Kudos GP and a big RAVE to you =)

Daemona
Area Builder
Area Builder

Post by Daemona » Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:44 am

The event itself was so much fun. The spawn level was nothing less than perfection. I also loved the use of existing transitions from server to server. The set up of the island was fun too. I really liked the way the group worked together as well. A few archers, the brawlers and the mages all working in complete harmony. A well done to all the players on that one. This group has matured a lot in the past several weeks and that is due to our DM. The ending (of this chapter) was a complete shock. Thanks GP, it was great.

makelovelikewar
Lore Master
Lore Master

Post by makelovelikewar » Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:31 pm

Sounds like you guys had a blast. I look forward to being a part of a GP event!

*applauds our twisted and talented DMs*
makelovelikewar/medea

"I am of a different kind; Dangerous to my enemies, loyal to my friends. To such a life glory belongs."
- "Medea" by Euripedes