Midnight Ball

Post positive raves here
Michiko
Sage
Sage

Midnight Ball

Post by Michiko » Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:20 am

I'd like to take a moment to Rave everyone who worked so hard for the Ball yesterday. It was absolutely wonderful.

Oh and Major mega Raves to all the girls who actually danced.. and a bit rasberry to all the boys that didn't *rasberries them* :lol:

I loved it, truly loved it :)

Thank you for a wonderful evening :)
Last edited by Michiko on Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tremayne7
Crafting Master
Crafting Master

Re: Midnight Ball

Post by Tremayne7 » Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:34 am

My hat's off to Raven (for the decorations in game), Andy for some really fun RP, Sebastion for being DanceMaster (Saturday was so much fun with our practicing!), and Ronan for being supportive.

Even one who was there seemed to be having fun and it was great to see all who came. I have fun playing Zach and you all make him fun to play. And raves to Valshar and Ray for their company and overseeing.

To Eru, Zach danced! I also had to play music too! :mrgreen:
Second Star to the Right and Straight on 'til Morning

Michiko
Sage
Sage

Post by Michiko » Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:19 pm

To Eru, Zach danced! I also had to play music too!

*giggles* Oh i know.. I enjoyed watching Zach dance :).. however not enough of the boys danced :).. next one.. if they don't dance.. i'm thinking.. electric eels in their underoos :)

Ronan
The One
The One

Post by Ronan » Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:48 pm

The ball was sooo much fun! It was the great people who showed up that made it so. I had great fun listening to the interactions and watching the other people dance, even if my character was afraid of dancing with you all :lol: Thank you everyone who helped and participated.
It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose. That is not weakness, that is life.

EyesOfAngels
Informed One
Informed One

Post by EyesOfAngels » Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:00 pm

I had a lot of fun! A big thanks to those players who set it up and made it happen (Sebastian, Andy, Alysia, Ronan, anyone else I left out) and dm's (Cor and Soul I think)! :D
Playing as:
Rune Amanta - Ambassador and Warder of Avarine
Hoovi'dinaari - avariel archer/mage
Orijinn - mindbender

ambrosia
Team Member; Retired with honors

Post by ambrosia » Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:35 pm

I really want to *RAVE* the BUILDER(S) of the ballroom! I have no idea how many hours were spent in its creation: It was really amazing to see actual atmosphere and mood in a room! It wasn't "dark" as I had no problem seeing, but when we stepped outside after, the effect of "normal" was shocking! It really did "feel" warm and moody and "midnighty!" Well done, builders, Well Done! :D

Side-Raves for Soulkey! Our little verbal joust was fun (as usual!) Really, I think being such great friends makes it ever so much fun to be such lovely enemies. :twisted:

Huge Raves too for all the players who attended! Not only did everyone look -amazing- but the interactions were very fun to watch/listen! Notable mentions also go to: Dan'eth, Leggs, Jay, and Rune, who made the night extra fun for me. You guys are always a blast to hang out with! 8)

*ravety-raves*

:mrgreen:
- DM Avani - (retired)

blue_wolfy
Informed One
Informed One

Post by blue_wolfy » Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:46 pm

i wish i could have been more active, when i got back i was able to scroll up and see some of what i missed. the parts i were actually there for were great.

medea
DM
DM

Post by medea » Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:51 pm

The ball was wonderful! I had a great time bringing Molly there. Thank you to all!
Medea/makelovelikewar

Shadow Lord: Very well, if you insist.
*Dae pwns Shadow Lord*
Dae: I insist.

Dae...such a delicate little flower...

ambrosia

Post by ambrosia » Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:16 pm

I don't suppose anyone remembered to take any screenies?

I was having so much fun I forgot. :evil: :shock: :oops: :cry:

corwink

Post by corwink » Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:50 pm

I had a blast at the ball, thanks to so many wonderful players showing up! :D Thanks Raven, Sebastian, Andy, and Ronan for putting together a great night for us!
Gone