Board Postings

Post positive raves here
Ronan
The One
The One

Board Postings

Post by Ronan » Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:56 am

To the DMs:

Thank you for the extra efforts in board postings.

Over the past however many months it's been since I started playing here, there have been a ton of great posts by guard captains, druids, bartenders, and other NPCs that are usually either in reaction to events or proposing events.

Those postings are really important as they help keep players up to date in a world their characters are supposedly always in, even if their character is logged off the server. I really appreciate the extra effort you guys have gone through to make that sort of information openly available; it helps makes Arkaz a friendly place to play!

Players:

I appreciate your IC postings as well that work to keep people informed of what is going on, as well as all the crazy about town and tower of wisdom postinsg that have been going on over the last few months. Makes me certain characters are around, even when I don't see them when logged in :D

Though recently, everytime I've logged there have been a TON of people on and that's been sooo great!!
It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose. That is not weakness, that is life.

Tremayne7
Crafting Master
Crafting Master

Re: Board Postings

Post by Tremayne7 » Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:50 pm

I'd like to second what Ronan said. The Team here is very interactive with us even if it not online in the game itself. The boards help keep our little virtual home here alive.

And I love the players here. You all are a lot of fun to play with and I thank you for your wonderful characters who to me live and breathe as you do.
Second Star to the Right and Straight on 'til Morning