RAVE: Samhaim

Post positive raves here
Tremayne7
Crafting Master
Crafting Master

Re: RAVE: Samhaim

Post by Tremayne7 » Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:43 pm

Sam is my favorite DM for so many reasons and I love to rave him and his plots any chance I get.

Both as a player and a DM he has my heart torn so many ways. I love the fact that he takes our PC's, their interactions to the plot and the gifts into such love and care.

My favorite DM reward isn't because of what it does, but because of the love, interaction and surprise it was to receive. It is still the most treasured object on that particular PC and to this player.

Last night I was crying in RL. I had to log off and watch a silly, but fun movie to keep from bursting into tears again. Thank you Sam for your RP, your stories, and the love and creativity you show.

Also, thank you again for your lesson on Monday. You are truly a master at all you do.
Second Star to the Right and Straight on 'til Morning

Adament
Team Member; Retired with honors

Post by Adament » Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:39 pm

Agree, plot was packed with details and whole thing must have taken a tremendous amount of time and imagination. Really neat stuff.
My RP strategy for playing a low wisdom character is to basically just be myself.

thetamlyone
Wise One
Wise One

Post by thetamlyone » Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:00 pm

I talk to Sam a lot privately, but sometimes it's good to let other people know how you feel about somebody. Sam and I go way back, playing together first, then plots with Thralia, then the lowbie crew that brought Uni into being (still probably my favorite game time of all time), and now here. There are some very special people I have met through this game, and Sam, you know you are one of my all-time favorites. You've made me laugh and made me cry, and not just with your plots. I want you to know that I love you and am so glad to know you. I'm also glad we finally worked it out so that we can have characters that are close, too (and I'm glad it's Uni...who else?). It gives us a chance for that one-on-one RP where you really can know a character without distractions, but more importantly, it gives me a connection to a player who has come to mean so much to me.

So yes, when I rave Sam, I rave the DM and the player, but also the friend. <3

Chris_Robin
Care Bear
Care Bear

Post by Chris_Robin » Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:44 am

Samhaim wrote:Did you know that weapon crafting is getting revamped? Take a look at your local anvil to see the new recipes available for crafting! Arkaz now uses an upgrade based system where you take a less powerful version of the weapon to make the better version!
*Squees and HUGS* Seriously, this is a lot of hard work and Sam worked hard on it. Thank you, thank you, thank you! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Shi'ara - Goddess of Pleasure