RAVE: The Team!

Post positive raves here
Tremayne7
Crafting Master
Crafting Master

RAVE: The Team!

Post by Tremayne7 » Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:28 pm

I wanted to start a new thread to simply rave The Team! (Go Team Arkaz!)

First of all, we have a lot of great builders here. They are what make our world fun to explore and inhabit. Second, we have great support (Go Terry!) from the actual server to scripters and such. And thirdly, our DM's. Each DM brings something new and different to the table and I like that. We have newbie DM's and experienced DM's. Thank you, thank you, thank you for all that you all have done over the past year.

My hats are off to all of you, because you all do more than I could ever say in words.
Second Star to the Right and Straight on 'til Morning

grayking
Team Member; Retired with honors

Re: RAVE: The Team!

Post by grayking » Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:18 am

To the other builders. You all are so talented and I thank you for your efforts as well.

*high fives to all you* gray
<CoffeeDragon> don't worry Gray, women are born in real life with Feat: Dirty Look 1 use per day +10 intimidate, 1 use per day +10 persuade

Tremayne7
Crafting Master
Crafting Master

Post by Tremayne7 » Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:35 pm

What else can I say about our wonderful team of builders, DM's and behind the scenes personnel. Golly there's a lot going on behind the sets and window dressing that makes Arkaz tick.

Go Team Arkaz!

ForsakenPlague

Post by ForsakenPlague » Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:45 pm

I'd like to rave Terror, Ronan, Samhaim, Luminance, Trey, and all the rest of the Arkaz Team that have been slogging off camera to get stuff done of late. These guys and gals rock my socks, and I mean that in the very best of ways.

If you appreciate the work that goes on around here, and the people doing it, don't let it be just me saying so! Even if it's just a friendly poke on IRC or a tell IG, let the staff know how much you appreciate their time and effort!

ambrosia

Post by ambrosia » Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:19 am

*rave rave rave*
- DM Avani - (retired)

thetamlyone
Wise One
Wise One

Post by thetamlyone » Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:51 pm

*raves, raves, and raves some more*

ambrosia

Post by ambrosia » Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:33 am

you know, it isn't until you are a newb again, and die with the drop of a leaf or a good strong gust of wind, that you remember and really appreciate that All your STUFF re-equips itself when you get your body back!

That is just SO awesome!

Thanks to whoever thought that up and implemented it! :D :D :D :D :D

*raves*

terror2001
The One
The One

Post by terror2001 » Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:03 am

BrunoKnotslinger

ambrosia

Post by ambrosia » Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:28 am

and RAVES to Bruno too for solving the Inn-chest-bug! I am never worried on Arkaz to rent an Inn room!!

AND!

Have I mentioned for a third time how much time and wonderful efforts our team has spent with updates!!

YOU all rock my socks!

*raveity raves some more*
- DM Avani - (retired)

Tremayne7
Crafting Master
Crafting Master

Post by Tremayne7 » Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:00 pm

I really wish sometimes that people could see all the work that goes on behind the scenes. You would be amazed at all the efforts of our builders, DM's and such have done to make the recent updates to Arkaz possible.

FP has also been a great source of inspiration and management as of course has Amby. Both have stepped up to the plate to get so many things organized and projects cleared and moved ahead.

You all are going to have your socks knocked off in the next few months by all the cool changes coming to Arkaz. :mrgreen:

I wanted to thank my fellow Team Mates for all their hard work and efforts of the past few months. You guys are the best. :mrgreen: