Rave: Luminance!

Post positive raves here
ambrosia
Team Member; Retired with honors

Rave: Luminance!

Post by ambrosia » Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:35 pm

...Not only has Lumi already built a whole new isle for Arkaz, Lumi's brought about the lore for it as well, and made it come alive with very real emotions with the character's involved!

Somehow Luminance has ALSO managed to have time to bring Miranda Rose to life on our plane. I've watched Andy grow as a character in so many many ways over the last few months which have really been a delight not only to watch, but to participate with as well!

Thanks Lumi for all you have done and continue to do to be an active and valuable memeber of our little pool of insanity. :mrgreen:
- DM Avani - (retired)

ambrosia

Re: Rave: Luminance!

Post by ambrosia » Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:16 pm

...for a long overdue bump!

Mad raves for everything you bring to both Miranda and Eilshe - two completely different characters who are mad mad fun (and funny!) in their own unique ways! I always have a blast with you. :twisted: :mrgreen:
- DM Avani - (retired)

Tremayne7
Crafting Master
Crafting Master

Post by Tremayne7 » Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:18 pm

Lumi is an artist, not just with pictures, but with words and characters. Of course Zach adores his Andy. :mrgreen:
Second Star to the Right and Straight on 'til Morning

VCaparzo
Master Sage
Master Sage

Post by VCaparzo » Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:37 pm

Mieh, I guess Lumi is okay. Not like they are the 2nd biggest reason I stay online until 4:00AM on a regular basis playing or anything :P

But in all seriousness Lumi you are a truly amazing player and person. You've taken a major role in shaping one of my characters and been a part of some pivotal moments in the others. I am extremely grateful for that as they would have continued to be lame otherwise ;)

We always love to see you on and are thankful you choose to share your talents with us. :D

shannendirithia

Post by shannendirithia » Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:16 pm

++
I've loved reading Andy's journal since day one.
RAVE!

ForsakenPlague

Post by ForsakenPlague » Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:07 pm

I heard this rumor, like, the other day.

It went something like, "Did you hear the rumor? Lumi is supposed to be awesome."

I was like, "wut? You mean that's just a rumor? B/c, I'm like, pretty sure that's not a rumor; I'm pretty sure that's verifiable fact."

And they were like, "Omg, they ~are~ awesome?!"

And I was like, "Yeah, for truth, they're awesome."

So see, I set 'em straight, because Lumi ~is~ awesome.

Tremayne7
Crafting Master
Crafting Master

Post by Tremayne7 » Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:13 pm

Lumi dearest,

Just thanks. :D

ForsakenPlague

Post by ForsakenPlague » Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:40 pm

So, the other day, I was strolling through the start area when I saw a curious sight-a big, blue portal! There was simply only one thing to do-enter, and upon doing so, I found myself in a character customization area!

Wanna adjust your starting equipment to reflect upon your PC's history, wanna get rid of that horribly obvious starting gear and instead stroll into the world with new threads? This place is for you!

This was thought up and implemented by Luminance, and frankly, it's awesome. Bravo!

thetamlyone
Wise One
Wise One

Post by thetamlyone » Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:28 am

Big raves from me, too! Andy and Kieran....Eilshe and Kieran....never a dull moment! (I'll second that artist comment, too!!!)

EDIT: almost forgot those fun moments between Andy and Uni....you mean nobody minds your magic here? *big wide innocent eyes*

Tremayne7
Crafting Master
Crafting Master

Post by Tremayne7 » Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:36 am

Lumi is my partner in crime here. :mrgreen: I mean that with love and deep respect for Lumi. HUGS honey. Without you, Zach would be a bit dull.