RAVES: Xanis

Post positive raves here
silverdragon
Lost One
Lost One

Re: RAVES: Xanis

Post by silverdragon » Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:39 pm

There are plenty of things I could rave Xanis for, but if we're talking about behind the scenes may I add another +100 here for some recent help and advice with a couple....

<.<

>.>

Hala projects?

or is that now allowed? :wink:

Zerub
DM
DM

Post by Zerub » Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:41 pm

Got to rave that event last night. Not the event in itself, not that it was not great also, but the NPC personalities. That is always what brings things to life. I could just hear that gnome talking in high voice at 400 miles an hour!

The goblins cleaning out the sewers was great to. What a mind you have....though...maybe a bit warped. ;)

Scott

SandyMoonCat
Lost One
Lost One

Post by SandyMoonCat » Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:45 pm

This is a very long overdue Rave.

And this is a Rave to Xanis. (You would have never guessed.)

This is a big thank you for all the random stuff in private talk on IRC. Questions answered, problems helped with, small reassurances.

This is a huge thank you for sorting out the EPIC store after the glitch that removed close to 2000 items from the inventory.

This is a gigantic thank you for the cemetery on centaur-island plot. The graveyard cleansing. They put in a lot of work, and the actual event was very fun. I got to see lots of sides of characters I normally would not-- and then they decided to end with a teaser that there could be so much more. The final IG monument, built by the players, but created in the toolset and placed by Xanis, is just amazing.

More then that, it made me feel that my characters could make a difference in the world. If they wanted to work at it, they could change things. For better, or for worse. And that kind of hope, that kind of involvement, is why I think so many people still play NWN despite the fact that it came out eight years ago.

So thank you, Xanis, for making this place a place worth playing. Thank you for your work, and thank you for your patience. I look forward to seeing where we can take this plot, because I'm far from finished with it, and by the sounds of it, you have ideas for it as well. :wink:

Sloth
Lost One
Lost One

Post by Sloth » Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:30 am

In the event of a zombie apocalypse this is the person I'd want in charge. Those zombies just wouldn't know what was up; FP constantly impresses me not just with the work they put in, but the way they go about it. They wouldn't just shoot that crazed zombie in the head; they'd do it with a witty remark and manage to still seem approachable with the blood of that zombie on them. References to apocalyptic situations aside, the things FP does to make Arkaz consistently awesome for me and the world in general is astounding. From events that are always well balanced between adventure and humour and appropriate to situation to helping with things like housing, I struggle to think of a moment their presence has done anything but make things more amazing. That is both in the client and IG. Victor impresses me as a character. He has the capacity to surprise me constantly and I just can't seem to ever tire of him. My point is, that this person goes above and beyond in order to make things more fun for a whole lot of people. I appreciate it. I really do.

SandyMoonCat
Lost One
Lost One

Post by SandyMoonCat » Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:44 pm

First of all: I had a lot of fun with the event today! It just screams ominous bad things to come. Which means... ADVENTURE!

Second of all: Thank you very much for the update to Thessela's Temple. I think it's just amazing, and will make Simmy's job as a cleric easier. :3 (No I'm not going to say what was changed, you can go pay your respects there and figure it out yourself! :P)

Dyers
Informed One
Informed One

Post by Dyers » Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:08 pm

Awsome event last night!! :D had a great time as I always do! You have a great talent balancing out mobs for party levels and the RP as always suburb.......keep up doing what you what do best. GO XANIS!!!!

Sloth
Lost One
Lost One

Post by Sloth » Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:33 am

I didn't actually think to rave FP for recent awesomeness because high levels of awesome feel like standard for FP. I've been busy/sleeping/lazy for the past couple of weeks but I log in and FP is all 'I'mma make everything superfunky har har har sleep grief!' FP's exceptionally high standard of DMing always ALWAYS keeps me on hours longer than I should be on and I never regret it. So thanks for traumatising my little psychopath with lingerie and clingy stealthy doodz FP. You're awesome.

Troth
Apprentice DM
Apprentice DM

Post by Troth » Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:49 pm

For making what I thought was going to be a short chat before logging into an enthusiastic lecture. For a cruel, merciless goddess, the lady is pretty awesome.

struldbruggian
Lost One
Lost One

Post by struldbruggian » Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:20 pm

F@CKING

AWESOME!!!

that is all.

Zombie
Hala DM
Hala DM

Post by Zombie » Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:45 am

Going over some old posts to kil lsome time I found this little gem of an exchange that reminds me why I like FP so much
http://www.arkaz.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=6379

fun times, fun times
Today you will suddenly realize how sensuous pudding can be. This will mark a turning point in your life.
Belinde: http://www.arkaz.com/lore/index.php?title=Belinde