ForsakenPlague

Post positive raves here
Ronan
The One
The One

ForsakenPlague

Post by Ronan » Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:25 pm

Little note.

First, for a new DM, you're doing GREAT! with the client. You can keep up with all of us players. You can include all the little bits of NPC conversation too while dealing with all of us.

Secondly, sometimes it is the little things... The vampire killing the puppies last night! Okay I know my character ignored it, but I found the little touch added to our situation to be a nice little twist. Or maybe a sadistic little twist, but you know. It was great.

edit: also I can get your name right I swear. >.>
It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose. That is not weakness, that is life.

grayking
Team Member; Retired with honors

Re: ForsakenPlague

Post by grayking » Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:55 pm

Awesome!

Gray
<CoffeeDragon> don't worry Gray, women are born in real life with Feat: Dirty Look 1 use per day +10 intimidate, 1 use per day +10 persuade

Tremayne7
Crafting Master
Crafting Master

Post by Tremayne7 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:15 pm

FP,

You've done a wonderful job keeping us all on our toes these past couple of weeks. :mrgreen:

Thanks for the fun!
Second Star to the Right and Straight on 'til Morning

luminance
Master Sage
Master Sage

Post by luminance » Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:49 pm

Agreed-- I really appreciate the research I've been getting back as well, and I do have to second the puppy killing. I was laughing so hard. :D

ambrosia

Post by ambrosia » Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:36 pm

*raves*

Keep up the great work you!!

...oh..and thanks too for putting up with me and my eccentric way of passing great helpful instructions like "You can use the Green thingy! Its next to the yellow thingamagiger with the beak!"

*gigglefits*

<3<3<3<3<3<3
- DM Avani - (retired)

Kali
Wise One
Wise One

Post by Kali » Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:21 pm

I am having great fun. I am quite excited about the possibilities with the story that I have seen so far.

Ronan
The One
The One

Post by Ronan » Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:42 pm

Thank you...!

For letting me make choices for my character... It is very appreciated, and I am having a lot of fun.

thetamlyone
Wise One
Wise One

Post by thetamlyone » Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:14 pm

I am having a great time, too! Not peeking at other people's threads is KILLING ME, but it's fun! :D

...I thought we were running the rest of the Thursday thing on Saturday, but the calendar says Sunday. I can't make Sunday, sorry. Hope you guys have an awesome time!

Greg-Pooh
Head DM
Head DM

Post by Greg-Pooh » Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:23 pm

thetamlyone wrote:...I thought we were running the rest of the Thursday thing on Saturday, but the calendar says Sunday. I can't make Sunday, sorry. Hope you guys have an awesome time!
My Calendar says it's today. :?: I think the calendar still has some funny issues. . .
"If you don't like yourself you can't like other people." ~Robert Heinlein

ForsakenPlague

Post by ForsakenPlague » Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:18 pm

thetamlyone wrote:I am having a great time, too! Not peeking at other people's threads is KILLING ME, but it's fun! :D

...I thought we were running the rest of the Thursday thing on Saturday, but the calendar says Sunday. I can't make Sunday, sorry. Hope you guys have an awesome time!
The event was, and still is set for today(Saturday, April 3rd) at 6:00. It shows as Saturday on my calender. I'll bump my general notes to clarify.