Rave: Zerub

Post positive raves here
VCaparzo
Master Sage
Master Sage

Rave: Zerub

Post by VCaparzo » Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:45 pm

Just wanted to say that Zerub and his character Zerub have been among my favorites to interact with by far.

They've always been fun to get along with, always taking the time to include the little guys tagging along for some adventure. Certainly some of the best emoting I've ever seen as well, :P several times I've actually had to turn away in disgust at his various incidents/mishaps involving the constant chew. Even without going into details it's obvious his character has a ridiculous amount of well formed history and I'll be sorry not to learn the whole of it.

All my characters have had a blast RPing with him, even the one who treated him like trash which literally had me yelling at my screen to try and make him guy be nicer to this phenomenal character and player. 8)

It's been an honor to know you and play along side you. Your presence will most certainly be missed. I do hope you plan on returning to us some day and know you're welcome always welcome anytime and we'll be here with open arms and lots and lots of wands. :lol:

thetamlyone
Wise One
Wise One

Re: Rave: Zerub

Post by thetamlyone » Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:13 pm

Well, I tried various types of handcuffs to cuff him to me, but to no avail...though he never actually ~said~ he broke the kitten fur ones, proving that he does indeed have a heart. :) Alas, he is a stubborn one, and I'm very much afraid he means to make good on his decision to leave us. He did say he'd be checking the forums, so Zerub, if you see this, all I have to say is *tickles*! (Oh, and we'll miss you!)

Adament
Team Member; Retired with honors

Post by Adament » Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:07 pm

Zerub is great but the person behind Zerub, Scott, is the best. I've always thought that people are less when the forget how to be kids. Scott has not done this and I'm sure he never will. He's a hard working family man who takes care of his family, works hard(two or three jobs), is involved in the community, church, school, and also has time to be a heck of a lot of fun! He is also my friend and I don't claim many.

His also very true to his word so if he says he's quitting for a bit then he means it. He has made playing a lot of fun for me and others. He hasn't left out coming back at a later date down the line so I'm hanging my hat on that hope.
My RP strategy for playing a low wisdom character is to basically just be myself.

Zombie
Hala DM
Hala DM

Post by Zombie » Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:32 pm

I love the spitting!
Today you will suddenly realize how sensuous pudding can be. This will mark a turning point in your life.
Belinde: http://www.arkaz.com/lore/index.php?title=Belinde

Tremayne7
Crafting Master
Crafting Master

Post by Tremayne7 » Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:11 pm

Some times we all need a break, be it a day or two, a week, a month or whatever. I'll miss Scott and wish him well. I hope he knows we all are his friends and I hope he at least keeps in touch.

Come back soon and we'll be here for you when you return.
Second Star to the Right and Straight on 'til Morning

Samhaim

Post by Samhaim » Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:43 am

We'll keep the fire warm for you return Zerub. It's been a real pleasure playing and dming with you.
Retired Arkaz DM and Head Builder

Zerub
DM
DM

Post by Zerub » Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:05 am

Hey, I will miss each of you that I met here also. It was a fun time and a lot of nice people that I met. Who knows...maybe I'll be back next year. Have a good one all. *tosses his tobacco onto the ground for a souvenir* :)

Scott

shannendirithia

Post by shannendirithia » Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:06 am

Ya! Zerub rocks! Wish you weren't leaving, Scott.
Rali'vinee doesn't like him but her player certainly does!

ambrosia

Post by ambrosia » Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:33 pm

We miss your spittn' there, Zerub! :lol: .. Hope life is treating you well and you are enjoying your break. 8)
- DM Avani - (retired)