Halloween Decorations!

Post positive raves here
Adament
Team Member; Retired with honors

Halloween Decorations!

Post by Adament » Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:35 pm

Looks great!
My RP strategy for playing a low wisdom character is to basically just be myself.

Lucifershex
Informed One
Informed One

Re: Halloween Decorations!

Post by Lucifershex » Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:37 pm

Yep I second that. Love the Costumes. Only prob is I am somehow stuck behind the counter now after shopping..lol.
Death is inevitable but the pain that can be brought to you before it comes can be exhilarating at least for me that is..

medea
DM
DM

Post by medea » Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:09 pm

I love it!
Medea/makelovelikewar

Shadow Lord: Very well, if you insist.
*Dae pwns Shadow Lord*
Dae: I insist.

Dae...such a delicate little flower...

terror2001
The One
The One

Post by terror2001 » Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:34 pm

LOL. I was just bored the other night and did some decorating. It won't survive a reboot, but the All Souls Eve Community Center will remain open.

VCaparzo
Master Sage
Master Sage

Post by VCaparzo » Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:12 am

Wow, Nuvar never looked so spooky :P
Humm, I wonder what kind of pumpkins everyone carved.... :wink:

Is there really going to be a party like the scarecrow says? The date she gives is the 26th saying it's a Sunday but that's actually a Tuesday in October. Guessing that might be back from '08? Just curious :lol:

sparklingshades
Informed One
Informed One

Post by sparklingshades » Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:28 pm

The Community Center looks great!

I love it!

Already have a few costumes in mind!

:D :D

Tremayne7
Crafting Master
Crafting Master

Post by Tremayne7 » Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:38 pm

We had a Halloween party last year. If someone wants to plan one for this year, I would go. I had *cough* a fun costume. (Watches Andy beat Zach with a large heavy object if he wore it again :wink: )

Seriously, if someone wants to plan like telling scary stories or something, they should PM the team. *hint, hint*
Second Star to the Right and Straight on 'til Morning

terror2001
The One
The One

Post by terror2001 » Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:02 pm

VCaparzo wrote:Is there really going to be a party like the scarecrow says? The date she gives is the 26th saying it's a Sunday but that's actually a Tuesday in October. Guessing that might be back from '08? Just curious :lol:
The date in the conversation is from a few years ago. I don't know if there will be a "DM event", but you players are welcome to organize something if you like.

VCaparzo
Master Sage
Master Sage

Post by VCaparzo » Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:30 pm

Awesomely done with the new decorations as well! Really feels like autumn with the trees and the sky the way they are. And that community center is so creepy! :cry:

Certainly think we can get everyone together for a little Halloween bash, deciding a date is about the only thing that needs to be done. Costume party and let the players provide the mayhem which ensues at any party or gathering :lol: Halloween is on a Sunday this year, could do it then or the night before if folks have other RL plans instead.

Oh and a note about the pumpkins that players can set down. The smilie face will look in the opposite direction your character is when using the item. So lets all just assume Vincent's and Kieran's place has two pumpkins facing the right way. :P