Rave: Brynja

Post positive raves here
VCaparzo
Master Sage
Master Sage

Rave: Brynja

Post by VCaparzo » Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:14 pm

I think this one is long over due but fitting given the full circle of her journal. Or rather Takali's ;)

An amazing character both before and after, such a unique style and life given to the character. The forethought which goes into her is just oustanding. Always loved seeing her actions IC wondering what the heck she was talking about and then seeing the forum posts which follow and knowing OOC what was going on in that dark twisted mind of hers.

I'm fairly certain I'm not the only one with a character which she's had a major impact on in some way, which is testament enough to the value her character adds to our little world here.

Thank you for the insight to the origin of Byrnja and who she is/was. Beautifully done posts which will now lead me to read up on her activities from when she first got started now, so thanks for that. ;)

Kudos always and I'm very much looking forward to seeing the next chapter of her life.

Kali
Wise One
Wise One

Re: Rave: Brynja

Post by Kali » Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:20 am

:oops:

sparklingshades
Informed One
Informed One

Post by sparklingshades » Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:33 am

I'll have to add on to this rave as well. I have not had a ton of time IG with her but what I have seen I have liked,....ALOT!!! :evil:

Adament
Team Member; Retired with honors

Post by Adament » Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:21 pm

She truly makes me feel creepy!
My RP strategy for playing a low wisdom character is to basically just be myself.

Tremayne7
Crafting Master
Crafting Master

Post by Tremayne7 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:39 pm

I've had dealings with two different characters on two different servers with Brynja.

Truly Zombie is a master actor of great skill and talent. Bravo!
Second Star to the Right and Straight on 'til Morning